Chapter 350: Enforcement Agency...Meet Michael and Micah Angeles

When the rest of the Magne family returned Azrael was calmed down and no longer looking like his eyes were bloodshot.

"Okay so what's next?"

"How about we take Michael out to sightsee, maybe chat with Vinny and apologize to Arackniss and Farouk over Azrael giving them more work to do because of yesterday's little mercenary massacre?"

All eyes were on Lucifer who smirked at a owlishly staring, red faced Azrael.

Charlie blinked. "Excuse me but, Mercenary—What Now?"

Azrael glared at Lucifer and hissed at him like a barn owl and spoke through gritted teeth.

"Charlie didn't need to know about that Lucifer."

After explaining his escapades yesterday and more so what went down last night Charlie simply blinks at him and spoke bluntly.

"I can live with that."

Azrael stared at Charlie as if she had a second head. Charlie blinks impassively at him. He immediately shudders. "There are times when I forget you're actually part demon kiddo. You're so pure and sweet half the time...yikes. You scary."

Charlie grins, but it's an unnerving grin cuz she's purposely mimicking her resident Emo Uncle.

Azrael shuddered again. "Stop that."

Lucifer smirked. "You scared Zaz?"

"So that's what I look like when I'm unhinged. Yikes..."

Michael snorted out a laugh from behind his hand as Micah's appearance faded in order to allow Michael the right to enjoy the rest of the day.

"Afterwards we can take him to envy to sightsee around Chinatown."

Michael spoke. "Say what now Micah?"

"Why not? I hear the city at night is quiet lovely."

Azrael smiled. "Oh it definitely is. Let's go!"
————————————————

At Vincenzo's Enforcement Agency...

Vincenzo is staring at a smirking Michael while Azrael is grinning broadly at his little brother while the Magne's just sit and watch.

Vincenzo gulps as he lights a cigarette and speaks up.

"Is there a reason for this visitation? Not to be rude Lucifer but we're kind of busy right now getting ready for the new recruits."

The door opens to a stack of papers as an angry arachnid enters and sets the papers of Vincenzo's desk who looks at it with immense loathing.

"Youse can say that again Boss."

Arackniss snarled with a pointed glare directed at Azrael. "Making me 🤬 work on my 🤬 day off you 🤬 bastard Emo death pigeon."

Azrael grins. "Cherri Bomb will still be waiting for you back at her bunker later this evening."

Arackniss snarled. "Smug ass bastard."

Azrael chuckled as the door closed.

Michael sighs. "I'm actually here to apologize for all the trouble, and likely subsequent heart scares my idiotic brother likes to pull on you."

Azrael stared incredulously at Michael who smirked. Azrael glared at him then whines. "Micahhhh! Michi-Bob's bullying meeeeee!"

Michael snarled. "Oh what are you FIVE?"

Azrael grins cheekily and sticks his tongue out at him, getting Lucifer and the goat twins to laugh.

Michael looked close to punting Azrael through a concrete wall when Vincenzo cleared his throat.