Chapter 359: Slice of Life part 4 - A Glimpse into Heaven

Two days after their return from Hell and Azrael was still getting swarmed in sudden 'death hugs' by his siblings.

Raziel's the most adamant...

Azrael whines as he's squashed against Raziel. "Let goooooooo..."

"Don't joke about this Azrael

"Don't joke about this Azrael."

"There's nothing to forgive Razzle! It was on me to forgive myself, and this is also exactly why I didn't wanna tell you guys about it! Cuz I knew you'd all just feel guilty over nothing and smother me in hugs."

"It is not nothing Azrael and yes it has effected the others more than you realize, only because we care about you."

Azrael sighed and patted his older brother's back. "Yeah yeah now let go of me Heat-Pack before I melt like a popsicle in summer."

Jophiel giggled softly as she created flower crowns with the Heaven blessed children of Creation, alongside a group of her other angelic sisters on the outer edge of the arena grounds.

Michael and Micah were also dealing with this type of sibling affection as well...

Michael was making sure that Micah has more bonding moments with Uriel and Raguel, indulges more with those intensive training sessions with their other siblings, and watches from within his own mind as Micah is happily retelling stories of little Uriel and Raguel (much to their elder brother's embarrassment).

Michael's interactions are more subdued but nevertheless fond. One big difference is that he smiles more often. He interacts more with the younglings, and checks up on his older archangel siblings all throughout the day, but with a more relaxed presence than before.

Raphael was always unnervingly absent.

Michael frowns whenever Raziel gave him the rundown on his elder brother's emotional state these past two days. It's concerning and is bordering on Gabriel level of workaholism with the avoidance tendencies of Azrael mixed in (in two days) to give Raphael's situation a maximum level of concern from Micah.

Speaking of Azrael and Gabriel...

Michael and Micah were both brought out of their thoughts by Azrael's cackling crow-like laughter.

They all know that whenever he laughs like that, whatever he says next is usually a teasing remark.

"What? Oh noooo Pipsqueaks, you're giving Gabriel wayyyyy too much credit! If our grumpy little Gabe really was one cup of bad coffee away from snapping, then trust me...we'd have seen it by now. And your only safe place from his righteous coffee fueled fury is flying to the North Pole or Antarctic tundra."

"Why?"

"He hates the cold. Makes his nose all runny and freezes his feathers."

Azrael snickers.