Chapter 353: Azrael vs Micah part 1

Bleed For This: by City Wolf
———————————————

Azrael turned towards Michael and dramatically raised his scythe and aimed it towards his brother(s) in a nonverbal challenge.

He then spoke with a smirk.

"It's just you and me now Micah. One on one. You and me. Right now. Let's go."

Michael smirked as he "dusted off" his shoulders and rolled his shoulders and neck before cracking his knuckles and fingers. "I just hope you remember Zaz," His body glowed as he chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest. "...that you asked for this."

When the light faded Micah was the one standing beside Lucifer with his arms crossed in a casual manner.

"Also, it'd do you well to remember Little Raven," His eyes flashed with electricity. "I never hold back." His lifted his chin up so he was looking down at Azrael with a level of confidence and intimidation that has Lucifer shivering beside him. "If I sense that you are doing the same thing Raguel was doing back when he was still five years old..."

Micah smiles, but it isn't a comforting smile.

No, his smile was a promise that ensures imminent bodily pain for Azrael if he suspects anything less than the best from his younger sibling. "I'll throttle you with your own soul chains."

That's all the warning Azrael needs to crouch low and moves with cautious steps as he watches how Micah casually walked out into the courtyard with his hands posed behind his back.

The moment Azrael felt the electricity shifting in the air and concentrating around Micah he was already so deeply tuned into his battle instincts that he wasn't even blinking.

Azrael's movements were a combination of both avian and serpentine as he slowly monitors his opponent. He clicks at Micah in bird like chirps in a form of strategic speculation before ultimately putting away his bronze training scythe in exchange for his actual angelic blessed training scythe. Then summons his obsidian daggers all without taking his eyes off Micah.

He doesn't blink as he barely waves his left hand to have the scythe and daggers combine into his training obsidian plague spear.

His appearance also changes into his plague reaper form.

Out of all his forms this is the one that he's the most comfortable using when he's not using his regular black haired appearance.

Also, he'd rather avoid traumatizing anyone by using his sickle wielding Shadow Wraith form.

That's just asking for nightmares.

Micah arched a brow. "Ahhhh I see. So you favor your Plague Reaper form with the light-footed agility and speed over your Shadow Wraiths intensive combat strength and speed. Very well, I agree to this duel."

Azrael said nothing. His focus was on Micah and Micah alone. Without Raz and Daz by his side he has to rely solely on his instincts and eons of training and battle strategies.

Micah may have been watching over him before joining with Michael's soul...but he hasn't seen Azrael when he's fully fallen back into his avian instincts and reflexes. He'll show Micah exactly why he's been assigned as Heaven's Babysitter.

Lucifer discard his jacket and sat on the ground in the lotus pose with his eyes closed.

Lucifer is focusing his mental strength in maintaining the sound and illusion barrier so the role of referee was on Lilith's shoulders, and she really hopes that it won't come down to her having to intervene...