Chapter 235: Rosie's past...

Everyone looked at Rosie before turning to Lucifer. The Fallen Archangel looked like he was fighting back tears as he rubbed his eyes. Lucifer sighed heavily and spoke. "I'm...I'm fine."

Rosie sighed softly as she summoned her book and opened it. She looked at Lucifer and nodded towards him. Lucifer was silent as he linked the Light Orb to the memories Rosie had written down.

Rosie spoke. "This book is an anthology of events and moments in time that I've observed. Moments that were impactful to my life and the lives of others as the rest of Hell struggled with civil wars between clans."

Her voice wavered slightly. "I-I was young when Acheron fell to his death within the flaming sea...and yet, my mind could easily rival Frederick's. Not from the strategic mindset...but through the photographic memories that I can't forget, no matter how hard I try..."

Clementine whimpered within her daddies arms as she stared Rosie down before looking up at her daddy when she felt his emotions.

Alastor's heart was moved by that familial bond he had created with Rosie over the years and he spoke softly to her without the use of his radio voice.

"You don't have to read it out Rosie...We know the Light Orb will show us everything. You don't have to stay here if it's to much to handle."

Rosie smiled softly at the honorary nephew he often joked about being to her and she would agree that he and the rest of the Williams family have become family to her. She remembered all the times she'd find him asleep in an armchair humming a tune in sleep during the years before his rescue of Josephine.

 She remembered all the times she'd find him asleep  in an armchair humming a tune in sleep during the years before his rescue of Josephine

"I'll be fine Alastor..." her black eyes drifted to a concerned Clementine, "and I do mean it Clementine. I'll be fine."

Clementine just blinked at her as her version of a nod before stuffing her fist into her mouth. That was Josephine's cue to feed her hungry baby. Rosie chuckled softly before closing her eyes sighing and looking down at her book.

 Rosie chuckled softly before closing her eyes sighing and looking down at her book

"Let's begin when my entire life changed. The moment I was saved by the Archangel of Justice." She refused to look at the images in the orb as she narrated her own story...
——————————————————————