Chapter 376: How Morgan met Kainani. Jinlong plans for a meeting & a fight

Dread Industries...

A few hours after Roland had dragged Morgan out of the Executives Lounge...

Kainani was in Jinlong's apartment enjoying the tranquility of the day without any work to do. Jinlong is also free from any pressing workloads.

Being diligent in all that he does has its advantages in acquiring free time for personal leisure.

Jinlong was silently meditating to make up for the rather humorous interruption that occurred a few hours before. He sat with his legs crossed in the lotus pose with his traditional windows open wide to enjoy the warm breeze of the Hellish air.

His room is strategically placed to always be facing the winds of the flaming sea to east and northeast while the high cliffside of Demonia Dreads Castle is to the southeast. It's positioned like this for the sole reason of not being assaulted with the smog of the factories that are positioned to the west and south of Dread Keep.

He inhaled the fresh air and allowed the scent of the incense of his room to fill his nose along with the sweet scent of cherries from the large cherry tree he tends to down in the zen garden in the eastern courtyard.

Meihu is napping on her massive bed and purring loudly which causes a soft smile to appear on Jinlong's face.

Kainani is sitting beside him, but he can feel her restlessness and exhaled softly before speaking.

"You've lost focus on your center of mind."

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have, don't force yourself back into tranquility...unless you want to invite negativity into your dreams tonight."

Kainani grunts into a weary sigh. Jinlong doesn't have to see her to know how her body slumped forward like a wilted flower beside him. He opens his eyes and turned to look at her with a kind smile.

"What's troubling you Kainani?"

"Was I too harsh on them?"

"Hmm? On who?"

"With Roland and..."