Chapter 250: The Tenth Plague

When Moses was called back into the sight of the Pharaoh his face was grave in warning as he spoke, "This is the final plague that will befall upon Egypt. So says the Lord: '𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓔𝓰𝔂𝓹𝓽. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓔𝓰𝔂𝓹𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓲𝓮, 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼. 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵.' Moreover, there shall be a great cry in all the land of Egypt, such as there has not been before and such as shall never be again. But against any of the sons of Israel, a dog shall not even bark. Whether it's against man or beast you will come to understand how the Lord makes his distinction between Egypt and Israel. And all these people you call your servants will come down to Me, and bow themselves before Me, saying, 'Go out, you and all the people who follow you.' And after that, my people and I will go out of Egypt."

Moses left seething in a white-hot anger over the Pharaohs lack of response towards the imminent threat of his people and even his own son.

But God had said to Moses, "𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱, 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓔𝓰𝔂𝓹𝓽, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭. 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓰𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓸." It still irked Azrael how Moses and Aaron had performed all those wonders before Pharaoh, yet his Father had hardened Pharaoh's heart to the point of being blind to the deaths that are going to be laid out against him. The man wouldn't let the Israelites go out of his country...that is, until tonight.

At midnight the Angel of Death struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of the Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well...but, they never said anything about how it would affect him...

Azrael was to the west of the River Nile the Egyptians "Land of the Dead". He stared down at his special mask he was inspired to create with the added input of Hakim.

 He stared down at his special mask he was inspired to create with the added input of Hakim