Chapter 286: Learning about the Little Prince of Darkness

To make things simpler for them Azrael conjured up a light orb and started telling the story of the 'Hellfire of Hope'.
———————————————————

Many many many centuries ago...

Azrael was up in Heaven catching up on some of his much desired nap breaks when suddenly—he heard it.

The furiously shrill and painful cries of childbirth.

His eyes opened and sparked with white fire when he realized exactly who it was that was giving birth. A Cheshire smile grew on his face because of who was being born. "It's Showtime!"

He immediately did a martial arts maneuver to stand and vanished to the All Seeing Eye room with the sound of a thunderclap created by the sheer power he held behind those fiery white eyes.

He arrived as silently as an owl to see the shell shocked faces of his siblings they knew Demonia was with child but...the odds of the child living and not being stillborn were slim. So the fact the child lived is a horrifying nightmare for them.

Uriel was in shock, his hands are hovering over the All Seeing Eye.

Raguel has fainted from the gore of childbirth—despite his experiences in warfare he has a squeamish stomach when it comes to birthings.

Raphael's 5 parts awestruck and 20 parts terrified for what this could entail for the future of Creation and Hell as a whole?

Jophiel was staring at the scene with a childlike curiosity.

Gabriel dropped his coffee cup from the shock because his immediate thought was how this was going to effect the safety of Charlie.

Raziel's reaction was the funniest.

His glasses were crooked and his jaw was unhinged as he was pulling at his hair before screaming. "ANOTHER ONE?"

Michael was the only one who noticed the grinning 'Raven in the room'.

He's staring at Azrael who was grinning like a kid on a sugar high! His eyes narrowed. "You knew the child would live after birth."

All eyes shifted towards Azrael who was squealing and bouncing on his toes. "Yes! Yes indeedy!"

Michael's face turned into a scowl.

Raziel turned his head so fast his glasses went flying off his face into Gabriel's hands. Gabriel mutely folded them up and placed them into Raziel's shirt pocket before patting his brother's shoulder in silent understanding.

Raziel was staring at Azrael while opening and closing his mouth like a fish. For the first time in his entire existence he was unable to formulate a single word in the presence of his brother's mile wide smile!

Azrael rolled his eyes. "Well obviously I'd know Michi. It's kinda my job to know these things!"

Raguel woke up and his eyes glowed gold.

"You—Explain Yourself!—Now Azrael!"

Azrael just grinned as he tossed confetti at them like a magician. "The Savior of the Lost Souls has been born!"