Chapter 366: Just another day in the life of Imaad Al Saleh

Bottom of the deep blue sea: by MISSIO
————————————————

Niffty messaging the seldom used Workaholics/Insomniacs/Bored As F🤬K Group Chat

04:13-am

LittleDarling: Does anyone else think lasagna is just a meat flavored cake?

Call-A-Hitman: ...Youse wanna die twice for texting me that question right after I just got off work at 04:14 in the 🤬 morning?

Wolf-Man (but with style): There will be no killing of the Little Darling or you can forget about your next paycheck! And in simple terms, it is in fact, a meat cake.

Call-A-Hitman: You're so 🤬 whipped for her Vinny.

Wolf-Man (but with style): 🐺+🔪🔫= 🕷️💀

Angie-Dust: ...Bro, Nissy I love you dearly and it's because I love that I'm saying this. Please don't go pissing off your Boss!...Now Niffty, I mean this as nicely as possible because Vincenzo scares me, but, 'What the 🤬 is wrong with you?' Seriously why the 🤬 do you even ask these types of questions at 04:13 in the 🤬 morning?

🍒💥: No no, hold on a minute Angie, she's actually onto something here...

Sassy Spider_Bitch: NO! NO SHE IS NOT CHERRI BOMB! REMEMBER YOUR LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH MY ELDEST BROTHER AND PUT THE PHONE DOWN BEFORE YOU TYPE SOMETHING EVEN MORE STUPID THAN YOU ALREADY HAS!

🍒💥: ....... (Is typing)

Sassy Spider_Bitch: ARE YOU 🤬 HUNOVER CHERRI BOMB???

🍒💥: ....... (Is typing)

Sassy Spider_Bitch: TONY DO SOMETHING BEFORE WE LOSE OUR FUTURE SISTER-IN-LAW!

Call-A-Hitman: EXCUSE ME WHAT?!!!!!

🍒💥: ...(Is typing)...🖕🏽you, and it's definitely a meat cake Niffty! 😜

Angie-Dust: Cherri, stop being a 🤬 hungover Gremlin! That is my entire culinary culture you're disrespecting here! And Vinny! You Sir have brought shame upon your Italian ancestry for not defending the sanctity that is lasagna!

Wolf-Man (but with style): I'm sorry but My Italian Ancestors were all from the Mediterranean coast and stuck to the old world cuisine of Marcus Gavius Apicius's ancient recipe. They didn't use of cheese, pasta, or—tomatos! They never once did succumb to the 'Americanized' standards of 'your' culinary culture Anthony. The shear fact that your siblings and you do...makes me want to drown out my sorrows in beer, and then cook you all some authentic old world Italian food to rectify this serious culinary travesty.

LittleDarling: ...Okay I looked up the origins of lasagna from the name Vincenzo gave and I now have another question...

Angie-Dust: Oh dear God no...

LittleDarling: If lasagna is a meat cake, then what is meatloaf?

TeaQueen: ...(Is typing)... I resent this group chat name, because I am neither of those three, but I can conclude that meatloaf is just fact false bread Niffty.

LittleDarling: Oh. That makes sense, and hi Miruku! 😄

TeaQueen: 😊 Hello Niffty dear.

Arabian Nights: Nooooo I'm pretty it's a pound cake darling? Also I'm writing this with sleepy brain sooo...🥱😴

Snake Charmer: 😑 Rasim Najjar we've been over this, if it has breadcrumbs in it, then it's obviously a reverse sandwich. And before anyone asks, the twins were the ones who told me to write it in the group chat to remind you cuz they're to lazy to pick up their 🤬 phones and do it themselves! And they're right it's still hilarious 🤣!