Chapter 234: How Rosie met Raziel

The new day arrived with a strange feeling in the air for Rosie.

This happened periodically, usually followed by something bad or eventful—since 1933 it's usually the latter

She brewed her morning cup of tea.

Ate her breakfast and then headed to the front of the Emporium to open up shop for the day

Only...the moment she opened the door she was immediately greeted by the grinning face of Princess Charlotte. Behind the Princess was her little Hotel Crew of Vagatha, the Goat Boy Twins, Mr. Dust, Niffty, Husker, the Williams Family, the Anarchist, Rasim and Miruku, and strangely enough Lucifer Magne.

Charlie's grin was like staring directly into sunshine! "Morning Rosie!!!"

"Morning Princess Charlotte..." Rosie then arched a brow at everyone else before locking eyes on Lucifer. She was like a snowy owl with that unblinking stare of hers. "Lucifer, shouldn't you be in a meeting right now?"

"A necessary postponement. Lilith can easily handle the complaints of that Slutty Moth and the other two clowns of that three ring circus before she kicks them out onto their asses."

Rosie arched her brow again. "A necessary postponement you say?" Her eyes narrowed. "Why are you all here right now?"

Vaggie spoke up. "Blame the chatty Death Angel."

Rosie blinked then cursed. "...That bloody pigeon..." she sighed. "Alright come on in."

They entered and the first thing Miruku did was make enough tea for everyone. Rosie took her cup of tea and stared them all down. "I've been wondering when I'd be bugged about my past from you all?...It took a lot longer than I expected it to?"

Clementine squealed and Rosie smiled at the infant. "Understably so given this little one taking up so much your attention lately...It is curious though as to what he must've said to bring this all into motion at 7:30 in the morning?"

"Oh you know how Zaz is Rosie my dear! He mentioned Ziel's little visitation and now Charlie wants to know what happened as well as know your own story." Lucifer stated that as if it were the most obvious answer in all of Hell. Rosie scoffed at him, then smiled as she sipped at her tea.