Chapter 2- Joey's Secret

((EDITED 12/10/22))

-WARNING! WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS...BLOOD/GORE, AND POSSIBLY MORE! DO NOT READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED TO ANY OF THESE!-

Henry POV
-
-
I looked around Joey's work place, but saw nothing. No clues except blood and ink and the glass bottle. I sighed as I almost gave up, but then I heard a whimper. It was coming from the closet...

I opened the closet doors and my eyes widened. There I saw a cage, and in that cage was something I thought I would never see. "B-Bendy...?" I whispered. Bendy looked up at me, fear in his eyes. He was shaking and whimpering. Blood staining his ink covered furry body. He had cuts and bruises all over him.

I gasped as I saw what kind of shape his poor little body was in. I quickly grabbed the caged and opened it. "C-Come here buddy...I'm not going to hurt you...not like Joey did..." I mumbled, trying to sound as friendly as I could. Bendy shook in fear, trembling as he tried to crawl over to my hand. He sniffed it and placed his hand into mine. I smiled and grabbed him, picking him up and cradling him in my arms.

Bendy clung onto my shirt and cried. "Oh my gosh...Joey...what have you done..." I mumbled, tears of guilt in my eyes. "If I would have just stayed...none of this would've happened...I'm so sorry, Bendy..." I mumbled as I pet his blood stained inky fur. It was so soft. I could feel and hear him purring at my touch. I then jumped when I heard the door opened.

But it wasn't Joey...it was big, I could tell as it made huge stomps throughout the room. It growled as it leaned down it my shoulder and placed its hand on my shoulder. "Give me my, Brother..."