Chapter 83- Red Ink Wars Pt 1

((EDITED 12/16/22))

WARNING! WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CHARACTER DEATH AND MAY CONTAIN A STRONG AMOUNT OF GORE/BLOOD! IF YOU ARE SCARED OF ANY OF THESE, THEN PLEASE SKIP TO THE END OF THE RED INK WARS!

-
-
Third Person POV
-
-
Henry stared down at, Inky, a sinister smile planted on his face. Inky stared up in fear, growling. Tomas turned into his cartoon form to fight. If his cartoon form gets destroyed, he'll still have his human form to fight in.

Tomas slowly walked towards Henry, his metal arm raised. Henry kept his gaze on Inky, not signaling Tom that he knew he was behind him. Tomas then quickly raised his fist over Henry's head, but before he could hit him, Henry swung around and grabbed his arm, squeezing it. Tom stared at him, fear in his eyes as he trembled, Henry squeezing the living hell out of his arm. "Go on~...turn human and talk to me~...face...to...face~!" Henry growled with a sinister smile.

Tom growled and started biting and scratching at Henry's hand, trying to get him to release his grip. Henry though, didn't budge at all. He instead swung Tom up and with full force, threw him against the wall, causing him to go right through it, landing in Henry's room.

Tom groaned in pain and switched into his human form. "Y-You -Bleep-..." He mumbled through the pain. Henry smiled and climbed through the wall, staring down at Tomas. "You death last time...Joey smashed your head to a mush with a hammer? Correct?" Henry asked, his smile not fading from his face. Tom growled and back away. "I could make your death much much worse~!"

Suddenly Wally ran in, slamming a frying pan into the back of Henry's head. Henry gasped in shock and growled. He turned himself around and glared down at, Wally. Wally was shaking in fear as he held onto the frying pan. "You think you can hurt me? Awe~ That's so cute~!" Henry laughed out. Wally whimpered and backed away.

Tomas quickly stood up and used this as an advantage to get out of there and prepare for what's to come.

-Gore Warning!-
Henry stared down at, Wally, his gaze staring at the frying pan that was in his hand. Henry then quickly yanked the frying pan out of his hand and slammed it into his head. Wally screamed and fell over, trying to use his hands as protection. "This will get messy~!"

Henry then lifted up the frying pan and repeatedly slammed it into Wally's head with full force. Wally screamed out in agony as blood ran down his head. That didn't stop Henry though. Henry continued to slam the frying pan into his head over and over again.  "P-PLEASE STOP!" Wally cried out in pain. Henry chuckled and stopped slamming the frying pan into him. Wally smiled, thinking he was given mercy, though that thought soon disappeared when Henry grabbed him by the throat, slamming his face into the wall. "Your death will be much like Norman's~!" Henry purred, still slamming Wally's face into the wall.

Wally screamed in pain, blood rushing down his face. Soon he went still. Henry chuckled and threw him aside, stretching out his arms. "So relaxing~ Now let's go find some more victims to brutality murder~!"