Chapter 91- Grumpy Henry

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Inky POV

-
-
I laid next to Henry in the bed, Bendy between us. I was in my human form so it was comfier. A sudden scream jolted Henry up. I looked over to him, knowing the scream was a playful one. "Go back to bed, Hen." I said. He looked around and then to me. "What was that?"

"It sounds like the toons are playing." I said. Henry sighed and blinked a few times before hanging his legs off the side of the bed. "Henry, don't." I mumbled, sitting up. He stood up, clearly tired. "The toons need to get to bed..." He yawned. "Henry, I'll deal with them, you need your rest!" I protested. Henry rolled his eyes.

I sighed, standing up. I followed Henry as he walked into the toons room. Alice and Boris looked up at him. "Yes papa Henry?" Alice asked. Henry sighed. "It's bedtime guys..." He mumbled. Alice and Boris groaned. "Yes papa..." Mumbled Alice.

I watched as Henry picked the both of them up, setting them on the bed. "Goodnight..." He mumbled, tucking them in. They both smiled. "Night night!" Alice said. Boris barked his Goodnight.

Henry then turned to face, Sammy and Norman. "As for you two...get in your beds, you both have leg injuries!" Henry said. They both nodded, Sammy growling.

Henry walked over to me. "Bed..." He mumbled. I snickered and nodded, picking him up. I walked through the wall and into the bedroom. I placed Henry down. He walked over to the bed and climbed into it, me doing the same.

We then snuggled close to each other with, Bendy. "Goodnight..." Henry mumbled. I smiled. "Goodnight."