Chapter 9- Moving Truck

((EDITED 12/10/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I stirred awake as I felt something cold on me. I opened my eyes to see Inky snuggling close to me, their arms wrapped around me. I smiled.

'Poor Thing was probably to scared to sleep without comfort...'
I thought to myself.

I pet both Bendy and Inky and sighed. "Inky! Wake up! I need to do stuff!" I groaned. Inky groaned back and shook their head. "No! Your comfy..." They mumbled. I sighed and smiled. "Okay...I guess I can do it in bed..." I said as I pulled out my phone and searched in something.

Inky looked up at me. "What are you doing?" They asked. "Looking for a moving truck, I need to go get the others, but it's to far of a drive to make trips." I explained. Inky nodded. "That's smart...but won't they get hurt?"

"I'm getting a smaller one so they really won't move around that much!" I said. Inky nodded.

-
Later
-

I had finally ordered the Moving truck. It wasn't that much since it was a two day usage. I had to pick it up tonight. I figured if I picked it up, I would park it in my driveway and first thing in the morning, drive over to the studio.

Inky was on the floor, purring as theySprawled out on the floor. Bendy was watching freakin Cocomelon on my tablet.

I sighed and stood up. It was the afternoon so not long til I have to go and get the truck. Inky stared at me. "Where ya going?" They asked. "To get ready...eat dinner and such...I have to go get the truck in about an hour so that's why I'm eating earlier then you two." I explained. Inky nodded. "I'll take care of, Bendy..." They mumbled. I chuckled. "Okay! Thanks..."

-
After eating, he went to his car and drove to the spot where the truck is.
-

I sighed as I hopped out of the car. The person was outside, waiting. "Hey! Sorry for the wait...traffic was horrible..." I mumbled. He nodded. "It's fine! Here's your key! The trucks right behind you, bring it back in two days!" He said. I nodded and took the keys. "Also...is there anyway I could leave my car here until I bring the moving truck back? I don't have anybody to drive my car home..." I mumbled. He nodded. "Yep! Leave it right where it is! It'll be here when you come back!" He said. I nodded. "Thank you!"

I walked over to the truck and hopped in. It was nice. A bit different, but nice.

-
At Home
-

I smiled as I walked inside. Inky was staring out the window with Bendy in their arms. "We ate already, so don't stress about making us anything." Inky said to me as I walked in. "Eh? What did you eat?"

"We brought Bacon Soup-" They mumbled. I chuckled and nodded. "Okie dokie! Now get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow!" I said. Inky nodded. "Can I...uh...sleep with you again?" They asked. I nodded. "Sure!"