Chapter 53- Going Home

((EDITED 12/14/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I sighed and placed my hand on his cheek. "Sammy...Norman's at home...not here..." I mumbled. "W-Where am I then?"

"At the studio..." I said. Sammy groaned and rolled over to his side again. "Inky...carry him..." I mumbled. Inky nodded and picked him up. "We have to go...before his panic attacks kick in..." Inky mumbled. I nodded and stared to walk, but I heard Inky growl. I turned around to see Sammy on the ground, fear in his eyes as he backed away from, Inky. "Inky, Darling? You okay?" I asked. They nodded and stared at me. "Just fine!"

Sammy stared at me in fear. I tilted my head and walked over to him. "You okay, Sammy?" I asked. He shrugged. "I...I just...it didn't feel like that was, Inky...it feels...to...evil to be, Inky..." Sammy mumbled. I'm not gonna lie. That kinda freaked me out with him saying that. "Sammy...your probably just tired...let's get you to, Norman!" I said. Sammy nodded and stood up, trembling, but still keeping his balance.

I walked into the elevator with everyone else and pressed level, G, which stood for "ground".

I sighed as the elevator went down. It eventually stopped. I stepped out of it and walked outside. The cold breeze was nice. Sammy didn't seem to love it. "Are we going?"

I nodded and hopped into my car. Sammy got into the backseat as Inky got into the passenger seat. "Wanna talk to Allison and Tom? Maybe Norman's awake as well." I asked. Sammy nodded repeatedly and reached for my phone. I gave it to him and smiled as he dialed, Allison's number.