Chapter 89- Relaxing

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Tomas POV

-
-
I laid my head back on the couch, Allison beside me on the armrest. Inky looked over to us. "So...how's the baby doing?" They asked. I shrugged. "It hasn't disappeared yet, so I'm guessing it's going to stay." I said. Allison nodded in agreement, placing her hand on her stomach. I smiled. "You should go hang with, Henry. He's probably having a hard time..." I mumbled. Inky stood up, nodding. They then walked into Henry's room.

-
-
Bendy POV
-
-
I sat down on the floor, Boris beside me. He was fast asleep. Alice sighed and walked over to me. She sat beside me and smiled. "Hey, Bendy!" She greeted. I smiled. "Hello, Alice! What's up?" I asked. She shrugged. "Nothing much...you just looked a bit down! I just wanted to check in on you!"

"I'm fine." I mumbled. She raised a brow, tilting her head. "I feel as if something is wrong..."

"Nothings wrong!" I said, frustrated. She sighed, standing up. "If you ever need to talk it out...I'll be playing dress up..." She mumbled, walking away.

I groaned and hugged my knees. "I need to relax..." I mumbled. I sighed and stood up, walking out of the room. I ran into Henry's room and saw him and Inky snuggling. I smiled.

I jumped on top of their bed and climbed on top of, Inky. They looked at me, confused. "I wanna join." I mumbled, snuggling between them and Henry. Inky nodded.

I smiled and soon doze off into dreamland.