Chapter 66- Bertrum?

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Henry POV

-
-
"B-Bertrum?" I mumbled. Suddenly the carousel doors opened and there was the most terrifying thing I have literally ever seen. "Henry! I knew you would eventually come." Bertrum huffed. I sighed and smiled. "Yep! I'm here...now let's get you turned into human..." I mumbled. Bertrum just stared at me as I made my way towards him.

Suddenly one of the carousel carts moved towards me, hitting me right in the face. I yelped as I fell over, my nose bleeding. Inky hissed and ran over to me, picking me up and running into safety. "I didn't tell you about him because he is dangerous!" Inky said. I sighed and nodded, standing up after they put me down.

I looked at Bertrum and gritted my teeth as I picked up an axe that was laying on the ground. I ran up to one of the carousel carts and swung my axe at the bolts. All four of them. The cart fell off and the rest of them swung even faster. I did my best to dodge them as I swung at the bolts over and over again.

Eventually all the carts were off. I panted as I stared at, Bertrum. "Can I turn you human, now?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. I walked over to him and placed my hand on the carousel, closing my eyes.

Eventually I heard breathing. I opened them up to see Bertrum in his human form. He had a big black top hat and other such things. I smiled as he hugged me. I hugged him back. "Now let's go find your girlfriend."