Chapter 109- Jack vs Sammy

Sammy POV
-
-
I watched Henry fall to the ground, Joey pinning him there. He had some sort of device against Henry's neck. All his inks were gone as well. I turned my head back to, Jack. He was sitting on the ground, holding his bleeding head. I stood up and sighed. Suddenly I heard a scream. I shot my head over to see nothing. Jack then lunged at me, pinning me to the ground. I growled and tried kicking him off. It was no use. He stood up, picking me up by the collar of my shirt. He then grabbed a water bottle Audrey had given him and splashed water all over my ink. I growled and tried to free myself, but I couldn't. He then threw me to the ground.

Jack placed his foot on my stomach, making me unable to move. I looked at my hands and smirked. I still had my ink. I raised a hand up and tried to use it, but...nothing happened. Jack laughed. "Awe! What's the matter? Is your ink not working?" Jack pouted. I gasped and looked at my hand. The ink was still there. This made no sense. "You of all people should know that the water disables the inks! Only a few of Henry's inks don't react to water."

I gulped hearing this information. How could I be so stupid?! Jack stared down at me, a smirk on his face. "Say, Sammy...how long have you been growing out your hair?" He asked. I stared at him, confused. It was a strange question to just ask in this type of situation. "What would happen if I just...cut it off?" Jack grabbed out a knife from his pocket. I widened my eyes as he took his foot off of my stomach. I used this opportunity to back away. I stood up and started running. That was until he grabbed me by the throat, pulling me to him, my back against his chest.

I growled and fought, kicking, trying to get free from his grip. He then gripped onto the knife. "I've seen people in movies cut off hair with knives...aren't they similar to scissors? They should work..." Jack whispered into my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I whimpered and gripped onto his arm around my neck. Jack then swung his hand with the knife up, cutting the hair.

I kept my eyes closed as it happened. Jack laughed evilly as he let go of me. "Okay, okay. I'm done torturing you. For now." He said, a smile on his face as he walked over to, Joey. I whimpered, falling to my knees.