Chapter 30- Ink Poisoning!

((EDITED 12/12/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I sighed as I made my way to the elevator. "Might as well check out level P and 11..." I mumbled. I stepped into the elevator and was about to press level P...when I heard a familiar screech. I quickly pressed level 14. The elevator went down and down. It felt like forever until it actually stopped. I stepped out of the now stopped elevator and ran into the ink. I ran into the caverns. "Norman! Sammy! Where are you!" I shouted. I then heard another screech. I followed it until I was met with a panicking Norman and a passed out Sammy.

I ran to them and got onto my knees. "What happened!?" I asked. Norman looked at me. "The pipe busted and he got ink in his mouth!" Norman said. I nodded and checked out Sammy. "Can you open his mouth for me so I can check?" I asked, Norman nodded and did as told. I looked and nodded at him to stop. He did as told.

I sighed. "If I'm correct...he has, Ink Poisoning..." I mumbled. Norman tilted his head. "What is that? Is it bad!?" He asked, panic in his voice. "Kinda...there is no cure...he's going to cough up ink until eventually, he dies..." I mumbled . Norman whimpered. "I should've never brought him...he didn't even want to come..

It almost sounded like Norman was crying through his projector head. I sighed. "It's okay...I'll find a way to cure him..."