Chapter 70- Locked Up

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I sighed as I pulled into the driveway. I stopped the engine and looked over to the two who were sleeping. "I'll let them be until I get Sammy under control..." I mumbled, stepping out of the car and walking towards the front door.

I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, stepping into the house. I stared blankly at the disaster and sighed. "This doesn't even faze me anymore..." I mumbled, walked over to Inky who was sitting on top of, Sammy. "Get up." I told the demon. Inky nodded and stood up, watching Sammy very closely.

Sammy then jolted up and tried to run away, though I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him to my room. "H-Hey! Paws up!" He growled. "Shut it! I'm tired of this -bleep-!" I growled as I threw him into my bathroom and locked the door. He banged on it a few times then went quiet.

I swear I could hear small whimpers and sobs coming from the bathroom. I cracked open the door to see Sammy hugging his knees on the floor, looking rather terrified. I sighed and stood up. "Are you done being violent?" I asked. He nodded and stared at the floor. I smiled and held out a hand. "Let's go see your brother...I'll have Inky bring the instruments into the garage..."

"Why there?" He asked, staring up at me as he grabbed my hand, standing up. io"I decided to why not make that a small studio? Maybe with instruments, microphones, and other such stuff!" I explained. He smiled and nodded. "So...why did you look so scared in there?" I asked. He tried to avoid eye contact and sighed. "I don't wanna talk about it..."

I smiled and nodded. I begun to walk outside of my room only to be met with Inky, staring at me. "Uh- hey, Inky!" I said, a bit concerned. Inky ignored me and stared at, Sammy. "He's fine now...can you move the instruments into the garage?" I asked. Inky nodded and went outside, starting to do as told. Tom went to help out.

I sighed and walked over to Sammy's room. I knocked on the door, but heard no response. Sammy decided to just kick the door open and walk in. I followed behind him, concerned in the fact he just almost broke his bedroom door. "Where's, Norman?" He asked. I shrugged. "He's not in here?" I asked. Sammy looked around and shook his head.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was inky and cold. I felt chills run down my spine as I stared at the ground. Suddenly there was small click. "REEEEEEEEEEE"

I screamed and so did Sammy as we both fell to the ground. I caught myself while Sammy face-planted the floor. I looked up to see Norman in his projector form. "Hey! You are not allowed to be walking!" Sammy growled. "Neither are you, Lawrence~" Norman said as he huffed and turned into his human form.

I awkwardly crawled out of the room, unseen. 'Yep...never go into their room...noted...'