Chapter 29- Busted Pipe

((EDITED 12/12/22))

Norman POV

-
-
I smiled, looking at my old domain. It was inky and dark, just how I liked it. Sammy sighed and stared at the inky floor. "Is it deep?" He asked. I shrugged. "Kinda...up to your...knees or hips? You won't drown!" I said. He sighed and stepped into the deep ink. I decided to turn into my Projectionist form before walking into the ink.

Sammy looked around. Pipes were everywhere on the ceiling and in the caverns. Me and him walked into the carven and looked around for the Demons. Sammy still looked a bit unsure.

I saw Sammy walk over to one of my ink hearts. He stared down at it. "Why do you...have these?" He asked. I shrugged. "To keep them away from the Angel...but she's gone now...so I guess they are now for...decoration?"

Sammy walked over to me. "I don't wanna be here...I don't have powers...why did you lie?" Sammy asked. I sighed. "You do have powers...you just don't know about them..."

-

After about 30 minutes of looking around, we stopped. "I give up! Their not in here..." Sammy groaned, sitting down on a box next to an old projector. I nodded. I sat down in the ink. I was really tall so it Didn't even go past my waist.

Sammy yawned as he stood up, stretching out his arms.

BANG

Sammy screamed as Ink poured onto him. I quickly pulled him out. The damn pipe must have broken. I set Sammy down in my lap. Moving the hair out of his face. He started coughing a bit, then passed out.

I stared at him in panic. 'N-No...This can't be happening...This is all MY FAULT!?'

I then let out a panicked screech to alert anyone that I was in danger.