Chapter 77- About The Red Ink

((EDITED 12/16/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I sighed as I sat down at the end of my bed. Tom and Inky were on both sides of me. "How are you feeling, Henry?" Tom asked. I shrugged. "Normal?" I mumbled. He nodded. "Good..."

"What's so bad about the Red Ink anyways?" I asked. Tom sighed. "Well...it is...powerful..." He mumbled. "So? Inky is powerful and he's not dangerous! My gold ink is powerful!" I said. Tom sighed. "It's...different...the red ink is...a different kind of power...one that can out-stand the golden ink...one that...we can't beat easily..." Tom explained. "How do you know so much about it?"

"Joey had it...Joey used it to kill us all...over and over again...and once you killed him...you gained it...it just...took until now to show up..." Tom said. I widened my eyes. "So...it's...evil...?"

"Yes...the power of evil and darkness...even Inky can't fight it..." Tom explained. I sighed. "What am I going to do? What if I hurt the toons! What if I kill everyone!? I don't know if I can bring Sammy back again! And Norman is immune to it with broken bones! And the toons...what if...I kill them...?"

"It'll be okay, Henry...don't stress about it..." Inky said with a smile. I sighed and leaned my head onto his shoulder. "I guess you're right...I shouldn't be worried..."

"Yet..."