Chapter 55- The Talk

((EDITED 12/14/22))

(OMG I LITERALLY LIKE FORGOT TO WRITE THE TWO CHAPTERS I WRITE EVERY NIGHT- DAMN IT-)

Norman POV
-
-
I sat at the end of my bed, waiting for the front door to be opened. 'I wonder what Sammy meant in the phone call earlier...'

I got snapped back into reality when I heard the front door open. I stood up and ran out there. Allison and Tom were on the couch, watching a movie. Buddy and Wally were playing with, Bendy. The others were in bed.

I stared as Henry and Inky walked in. Henry looked at me. "He wants you outside." He said. I nodded and walked outside. I closed the door behind me and looked around, seeing, Sammy. He was on his knees in the grass, picking flowers. "Sammy?" I asked. He looked up at me and tilted his head. "Yeah?"

"You said you wanted me outside? Are we talking out here?" I asked. He then stood up and smiled. "Oh! Yeah! I figured no one could hear us out here..." He mumbled. I nodded. "Okay...so what about Inky do I need to know?"

"Well...they were...carrying me to the elevator, when suddenly I felt a weird atmosphere and then they started growling. They then threw me to the ground and stared me in the eyes...it didn't seem like the Inky I knew..." Sammy explained. I nodded. "And about the phone call? You said right after I read that page to you, something along the lines of, I knew It." I asked. Sammy sighed. "Inky is acting strange...they have an atmosphere...an unwelcoming one...Joey told us in the chapter that he would possess someone...and he knew who...but we would have to find out..."

"So you're thinking that Joey has possessed, Inky? For like...revenge?" I asked. Sammy nodded. "I believe so...but let's not tell anyone else...it could be dangerous..." Sammy mumbled. I nodded in agreement and smiled, Hugging him. "Okay, Sam Sam...Now let's go to bed..."