Chapter 58- Tempted Revenge (3)

((EDITED 12/14/22))

(WARNING! WARNING! CHARACTER(s) DEATH! BLOOD AND GORE! KNIFE!)

Third Person POV
-
-
(Gore Warning!)
Joey (Inky) chuckled evilly as he picked up the knife from the kitchen table. He looked over to, Norman before lunging at him and stabbing the knife into his chest. Norman screamed and gasped for air. "Next time...don't fake your own death~" Joey cooed as Norman fell lifeless. Blood pouring from his body.

Joey walked over to the door of, Susie and Buddy's room. He slammed open the door and grabbed a pencil off of a self in the bookcase. He then walked over to Buddy's bed and stared down at him. "Buddy~" He purred. Buddy opened his eyes slightly and looked up at who he thought was, Inky. "I-Inky?"

"Hello, Buddy~" Joey cooed as he clenched the pencil in his hand. "What are you doing in here?"

"Something..." Joey said. Then suddenly Joey lifted up the pencil and slammed it into Buddy's eye. Buddy screamed in pain as he jolted up and held his now gushing out bloody eye. Susie jolted up and looked over to, Buddy. "B-Buddy!?"

"SUSIE! RUN!" Buddy shouted as Joey held a knife over his head. "BUDDY LOOK O-"

Joey then stabbed the knife into Buddy's chest, impaling his heart. Buddy gasped for air as Susie screamed, running out of the room, Crying. Buddy fell backwards, lifeless as Joey took the knife off of his body.

Joey walked outside of the room and to the room, Sammy and Allison were in. He kicked the door open and walked inside. Sammy and Allison were hiding under a bed with Bendy. Bendy had woken up and they had grabbed him so he would be safe.

Joey walked to the bed and stabbed the knife through it. Everyone held back their screams, except, Bendy. Bendy screamed so loud, Henry awoken.

-
Henry POV
-
-

I shot awake hearing, Bendy scream. I looked over to see him not in his crib, and Inky was gone. "Damn it!" I growled as I stood up, running down the hall to the living room. I widened my eyes at the slight of, Norman and Tomas, dead. I sighed. "I'll revive you guys later..." I mumbled.

I turned around to face, Allison's and Tom's room. I sighed and opened the door, walking in. I widened my eyes at what I saw. "B-Bendy..."