Chapter 43- Going Home

((EDITED 12/13/22))

Norman POV

-
-
I watched as Sammy fell to the ground. I quickly crawled over to him and sat him up, bringing him close to me. I could feel tears running down my face. "Hey...Norman...it's okay...he'll be fine..."

"WILL YOU STOP LYING!? I DON'T CARE! I STILL HAVE TO WATCH HIM DIE!?" I yelled, more and more tears escaping my eyes. He sighed. "I'm sorry...I really wish I could help...only time can help at this point..." Henry mumbled. I huffed.

-
Henry POV
-
-

I sighed. I knew me and Norman weren't going to be getting along anytime soon. I mean...I basically killed his brother by bringing them here in the first place.

I looked over when I heard a thump. I saw Inky. They had just put down the two. I walked over to Wally and Buddy. I sat on my knees and placed a hand on each of their shoulders, closing my eyes. I then heard coughing. I opened them to see them waking up again. I smiled and stood up. "Welcome back!" I said. Wally stared up at me. "I...I'm not even going to ask..." Buddy mumbled.

I looked back towards Norman. He was still having a meltdown. I couldn't blame him. I mean, his brother is dying...but he needs to get home to his room so he can be comfortable.

Walked over to Norman and sighed. "Norman...we need to go...it'll be more comfortable for him in his bed vs the cold floor." I mumbled. Norman growled and stood up, walking towards the elevator. I sighed and followed him, the rest following close behind. "Hey...Henry..." Allison said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her as we stepped into the elevator. "Yeah?"

"I just wanna let you know that none of this is your fault...Norman is just...overwhelmed and stressed...he's not meaning to hurt your feelings..." She explained with a smile. I smiled back and nodded. "I know...I...I guess I just feel...kind of guilty...I wish my ink would just...heal him..." I mumbled. Allison sighed. "If you ever need to talk...me and Tom are always here for you..." She said. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Thanks, Allison..."

-
Outside
-

I sighed and looked to, Inky. "Could you walk through the studio wall and teleport to the house? The car is kinda full..." I mumbled. Inky nodded and grabbed Bendy from me. "I'll put him to bed and set up a comfortable spot for Sammy in his bed." Inky said. I smiled. "Thank you, Devil Darling~" I said with a smirk as I ran to my car. Hopping into the drivers seat.

"Let's go home!"