Chapter 38- Blue Ink!?

((EDITED 12/13/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I stared at Joey as I put my hands up. He smiled in victory. "Hahah...! I always knew you were weak! Now...time to finish your friends~" He said as he snapped his fingers once again. I widened my eyes. "W-WHAT?!" I shouted. Suddenly I heard the scream of Allison again. I looked over to her and put my hands and on my mouth so I didn't scream. 'She was dead...both of them...gone...'

I growled and clenched my fist. My Golden Ink rushing down my hands, or so I thought it was that. Sammy and Norman were staring intently at me, almost scared. I looked down at my hands and realized. 'The ink wasn't Gold...it was BLUE?!'

I looked at Norman and Sammy. Sammy had the murderous look on his face as he glared at, Joey. "End him..." He mumbled to me. I smirked and nodded. 'This new ink...it made me feel so...powerful...'

I glared at, Joey. He stared at me in fear. "You killed my friends...and then killed most of them a very gruesome second time...you abused Bendy...kidnapped him and Inky...tortured me! YOU'RE A MONSTER, JOEY!? and you deserve to feel what they all felt..." I growled as I grabbed him by the neck. He gasped and tried clawing at my hands. My blue and golden mixed ink seemed to be infecting him. He looked so weak. "Go. To. HELL!?" Was the last words I said before I fainted. I could hear both Sammy and Norman yell my name. 'All my power was still there...but...I used so much of it...killing him...I hope I could use it to save the others...'