Chapter 62- Angry Sammy

((EDITED 12/15/22))

Henry POV

-
-
I jolted up from my sleep to a huge bang. I looked around as I sat in my bed. Inky was awoken as well, staring at the door. Bendy was still sound asleep. "What the hell is going on..." Inky growled. I shrugged.

Inky stood up and walked towards the door. Suddenly it slammed open. "HENRY!?" Sammy shouted as he limped into my room. Inky hissed at him and watched him very closely. "Yes, Sammy? Can you say it quietly so we don't wake up the demon?" I asked, calmly, looking towards, Bendy. Sammy sighed. "Can you go back to the studio? It's important!" He whined. "What's so important?"

"He is throwing a fit because he wants his instruments from the studio..." Allison mumbled as she stood at the doorway. I sighed. "Got it...but is that a must need thing right now-"

"YES!" Sammy shouted. Allison sighed. "He needs his Instruments to keep his anger and stress under control...otherwise...this house is going to be a living hell..." Allison explained. I sighed and nodded. Inky hissed at Sammy who stared them dead in the eye. I knew what I had to do as soon as Inky backed away from him, a small whimper escaping their mouth.

"Fine...what instruments?" I asked. Sammy just stared at me like I was supposed to know. "He needs his, Banjo, Piano, violin, guitar, get Norman's Bass so they can play together, and I think that's really all." Allison said. I nodded. "Okay...I'll get ready...I left some stuff there anyways..."

And with that, Sammy stormed out, still limping.

Inky sighed. "Do we have go?" They asked. I sighed. "Yes...We will take, Bendy since Joey is officially gone. You wake him up and get yourselves ready while I get dressed." I said. Inky nodded and did as told as I ran to my closet, grabbing out clothes. 'Well...This is going to be a LONG day...'

(Damn- R.I.P Henry having to deal with this constant stress 24/7- Don't worry...he will get a break soon...hopefully 😢)