Dallas

This is based off of 'Lips of an Angel' by Hinder.

**Dallys POV**

"Honey why you calling me so late?" I whispered into the phone. I turned around to make sure my girl was still in the living room. "It's kinda hard to talk right now."

"I'm sorry. I just really needed someone to talk to." I heard her cry into the phone.

"Why you cryin darlin'? Is everything ok?" She sighed.

"I miss you." She whispered. "Is anyone there with you."

"My girl is in the next room."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I sighed. "Sometimes I wish she was you."

"I guess we never really moved on." She giggled.

"Yeah I guess not." I laughed. "It's really good to hear your voice. You've always had the lips of an angel."

"You're too sweet." (Y/n) is the only girl I'm ever this nice to. She's different from other girls.

"I'm going to home. I'll see ya later." My girl, Lana, kissed my cheek.

"Bye." I replied. And went back to the phone. "Sorry. That was my girl."

"Oh. It's fine."

"Does he know your talking to me?" I asked referring to her boyfriend. "Will it start a fight?"

"No he doesn't and most likely. Does she know?"

"I don't think she has a clue." We talked for I don't know how long. I wish we never broke up. I really loved her. If only we hadn't fought.

"I don't ever wanna say goodbye." She whispered.

"Girl. You make it hard to stay faithful." I rubbed my face.

"I know. I'm sorry." She laughed.

"It's fine." I smiled. "I gotta go. Talk to you tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah. Bye."

"Bye."

What am I gonna do?

A/n: did you like the imagine being based off of a song? If you did leave a song and the boy I should do it with down in the comments.