Two-Bit

I woke to the bright light of the sun shining through my curtains. I looked at the empty space beside me and I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little disappointed that the goofy boy I went to bed with last night was no longer there. I knew what was doing and I expected for this to happen but a girl can hope. I don't remember much from last night but I do remember how sweet he was. He was different. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stretched before dragging myself out of bed. I threw on a baggy shirt and pair of underwear and tried to tame my sex hair but failed. I trudged down the stairs to look for some aspirin. I was confused as I heard humming from the kitchen and smelled food. My eyebrows furrowed as I stepped into the kitchen to see the boy from last night. He wore his boxers and t-shirt from last night and he was flipping pancakes. He turned at the sound of my footsteps and a giant smile was set on his face.

"Well, mornin' sleeping beauty." He laughed, his nose scrunching as he did so.

"Morning." I said quietly and continued to stare in confusion. "You're still here..." I drawled out and he nodded with an amused look etched on his face. "And you're making pancakes."

"I am indeed." He spoke, his wide smile never leaving his face.

"Why?" I asked curiously. His smile faltered fir a moment before it went right back to its spot.

"Why not?" He shrugged. "You're a beautiful, and from what I can remember sweet, girl. I'm Two-Bit by the way."

"I'm (Y/n)." I told him with a grin.

"Oh, I remembered that, Doll." I cocky my head in confusion as I waited for him to continue. "I could never forget something that beautiful." He winked.

"You do know you've already picked me up right?" I laughed. "You shouldn't be wasting those pick up lines."

"A pick up line would never be wasted on you." He said in a cocky tone. I sat at the table as he placed two plates of pancakes on it. He sat down in front of me and we made some small talk. He huffed in aggravation as he pushed his hair out of his face, again. I giggled at him and he sent a playful glare. "What're you laughin' at?"

"You're hair." I answered quietly. He groaned as he once again shoved the soft hair out of his face.

"You got any hair grease?" He asked.

"No." I answered. "But I like your hair without it." I told him.

"Well, it's nice to know that someone does." He said with a small smile. He ended up staying for the rest of the day. I never expected fir this to happen, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

A/n: you guys should check out my 5sos imagines((: I'll love you forever.