Johnny

"Hey have you guys seen Johnny?" I asked the gang. Johnny and I have been dating for about three months so the gang had gotten used to me coming around.

"I think he crashed at Two-Bits last night." Darry answered. "You can wait here til he gets here if you want."

"Okay." I sat down on the couch next to Soda. I haven't hung out with the gang much without Johnny do this is kind of awkward. Even when I'm with Johnny we don't hang out with them much. Soda turned to me and smiled.

"Why don't you and Johnny hang out with us much?" Soda whined.

"I don't know." I whined in return. "Ask him."

"Fine. I will." He stated and looked around. "As soon as he gets here." I ended up talking to Soda for about thirty minutes before Johnny finally got there. He walked in and say by me wrapping an arm around my waist b

"Hey Babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek causing him to blush. He's not really big on PDA.

"Hey Darlin'" he responded.

"Johnny!" Soda yelled causing Johnny to look over me at Soda. "Why don't you and (Y/n) ever hang out here with us?"

"We usually walk around town some." Johnny answered and I nodded in agreement.

"Well (Y/n) is my new best friend. So now you have to bring her around more often." Soda stated and I laughed.

"I thought I was your best friend." Steve made a pouty face.

"Sorry Steve. You've been replaced." Soda placed a hand on his shoulder. We hung out with the gang for a little while longer before deciding to go to the the lot or something. As we were walking Johnny grabbed my hand and I placed my head on his shoulder.

"What's the real reason we don't hang around the gang much?" I asked quietly. Johnny looked at me and sighed.

"I guess I'm just scarred you'll leave me for one of the other boys." He admitted. "They're all much more charming and handsome."

"I don't think so!" I laughed. "You are definitely the most handsome." He looked at me skeptically. We finally reached the lot and sat down by our tree. This tree is where we first met and where Johnny asked me out. I smiled as I looked at the heart with our initials carved into the tree. "And I didn't go out with you cause you're charming. I went out with you cause you're handsome, sweet, understanding, and because I love you." Johnny smiled and pulled me into his lap.

"I love you too." He said kissing me. "I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend." We ended up hanging out with the gang more. Johnny knows he's the only guy for me.