Ponyboy *requested*

This was requested by harrystylescurls15. I hope you like it!

I felt somebody shaking my shoulders and waking me up. I groaned and buried my face into the pillow.

"You gotta get out of bed." I heard my brother, Dallas, whisper while pulling ny hair out of my face. "You started your period, babe." I got up to see a stain of blood on my bed and immediately started to cry.

"That's so embarrassing!" I cried as he tried to calm me down.

"It's okay, just go take a shower and afterwords we can go see the Curtis'." He told me with a smile. I nodded my head and then made my way into the bathroom to shower and change. When I was done I walked back into my room to see the sheets changed and the bed made up. I smiled at my brother and he tossed me his jacket to wear before leaving. I am actually very close to my brother, whether it be that he practically raised me from birth or that he's always there for me. We walked in a comfortable silence until we reached the Curtis'.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" Darry laughed as he got ready for work.

"We had a little incident." Dallas responded vaguely, but Darry seemed to understand as he nodded his head and gave me a sympathetic smile. I smiled back and went into Pony's room too see him, we've been dating for nearly a year. I walked in to see him leaned over his desk, pulling his hair.

"Guess who?" I smiled as I covered his eyes. Instead of his usual smile and goofy guess he slapped my hands.

"I don't have time for this!" He yelled while pushing me away. Rather than responding I made my way back into the living room trying to keep from crying. Damn my period for me making me so emotional! I walked into the living room the entire gang, besides pony, was sitting on the couches. With no seats left I made my way over to Dallas and sat in his lap. I tried not to cry but in that moment cramps decides it would be a good time to appear. As silent teats fell down my face Dallas rubbed my back in an attempt to make me feel better after about 20 minutes with the guys trying to make me feel better, Pony came in. "Hey, doll." He went to give me a kiss but I moved so he would kiss my cheek. He looked at me in confusion as he went to sit by Two-Bit. Dallas leaned down and whispered something into his ear. I continued to ignore him as he tried to speak to me. Eventually he got up and went to his room. After a while I got up to got to the bathroom and heard a sniffling in his room. I quietly opened the door to see him laying face down, crying. I walked over to him and layed beside him on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, causing him to and look at me.

"No. I hurt your feelings and then I made you mad at me." He told me. "And then everyone but me could tell that you were on your period! I am a terrible boyfriend!"

"It's alright." I told him as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. "We've both had a pretty bad day today." I mumbled into his chest. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and enjoying each other's company.

A/n: Hey, sorry it's been forever since I've updated. There's been some family stiff going on but I'm back and ready to write! I'll try to update as much as possible today.