Dallas

I woke up and looked at the clock to see it was three in the morning. Then I realized I wasn't in my room. I looked around and remembered where I was. I got drunk and slept with some guy. Oh well. Not my first one night stand. I rolled over and looked at the guy. He was gorgeous. He was laying on his stomach with his arms under the pillow. Dallas. That was his name. Dallas Winston. I sighed and sat up pulling the covers off of me and started looking for my clothes. I heard some ruffling noticed that Dallas woke up.

"Where you going? It's three in the morning." He mumbled. Omg his morning voice. "Stay a little longer?"

"Okay." I sighed and put the clothes I had found down. He pulled up the covers and I crawled back in bed. He pulled me next to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I fell asleep with his arms around me and our legs tangled.

**Dallas' POV**

I woke up again this time at eight and saw the girl still here. God she's beautiful. I moved her hair out of her face. What was her name? Oh yeah (Y/n). Yeah that's it. (Y/n) (Y/l/n). I carefully got out of bed and went to take a shower. I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing she was. I hope she's still here when I get out. I got out of the shower and threw on a pair of jeans. I walked back into my room to see (Y/n) putting some make-up on and fixing her hair. She threw her stuff in her purse and turned around to see me.

"Have you seen my other shoe?" She laughed.

"Umm.." I looked around and saw it under my shirt. "Here it is." I handed it to her.

"Thanks." She smiled and went to leave.

"Wait." I called. "Look I really liked you and was wondering if I could have your number."

"Sure." She smiled. She pulled a market out of her purse and wrote it on my arm. "Try not to lose it." She winked and ran down the stairs. I smiled at my arm before putting on a shirt and my jacket.