Dallas *requested*

This one is for @CupcakeCutie45. I hope you like it(:

Once again I am fighting with him. It's like a never ending cycle for us, and I honestly dong know how much longer I can go on like this.

"I'm so tired of you coming home at three in the morning every night!" I yelled at Dally, my boyfriend. For the past few months he's been coming home late at night either drunk or high and I'm tired of it.

"Well I'm tired if you making a big deal out of nothing!" He shot back.

"It's not nothing Dal!" I screamed out of frustration. He just doesn't seem to understand. "I want you spend time with you! I don't want to have to worry if you're gonna make it home! I don't want to have to worry that you're going to cheat on me because you're so drunk you don't know what you're doing!"

"Shut up!" He yelled pulling at his hair. "Just shut up!"

"Why should I?" Before I knew what was happening I felt a sting on the side of my face. He just slapped me. My hand flew to my face and I looked at him in shock.

"Nadyha." Dallas said slowly with guilt written on his face. "I didn't mean to I swear." I got up and ran out the door while Dallas chased after me. I eventually out ran him since I was faster. When I finally stopped running I realized I was in front of the Curtis'. I walked into the house wiping the tears off of my face.

"Nadyha!" Darry exclaimed. "What happened?" He asked looking at my red cheek.

"Dally hit me!" I said more tears falling down my face.

"What?" Soda asked shocked. I just nodded to say it was true. "Why?"

"We were fighting about how late he comes home each night." I sobbed, still not able to believe he actually hit me. I told them everything that happened as they comforted me.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to." Soda rubbed my back.

"I don't know." I shrugged now much calmer than before. As I said this Dallas rushed into the house.

"Oh my gosh! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He said with a look of relief crossing his face, as he wrapped me in a giant hug. "I thought I had lost you." He whispered and I felt a tear land on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you! Please forgive me!" He begged.

"Dal, calm down." I whispered into his ear. "It's okay."

"No it's not! A man should never hit a woman! Especially one he loves!" He said. "Please don't leave me." I stared at him and saw the desperation in his eyes.

"I'm not going to leave you." I replied pushing his hair out of his face.

"Really?" He asked with a giant smile.

"Really." I responded giggling.

"I promise I'll be home before midnight and that I'll never hit you again." He said resting his forehead on mine. I didn't answer but kissed him in response. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to our house. I couldn't help but smile because I knew everything was going to be okay.