Steve *requested*

This imagine is for @LaurenBlurton. Hope you like it.(:

I waited anxiously at the airport for Steve. He had joined the marines and was fighting in Pakistan. I haven't seen him in nearly a year. We talked on the phone a few times but mainly wrote. He told me everything that happened over there. While I kept him up to date on what was happening here at home. Finally I heard the announcement that his plane was arriving. I quickly stood up and stared at the door waiting for him to walk in. People were pouring out the door and I was having trouble finding him. Finally I saw him.

"Steve!" I yelled his name and he quickly turned in my direction. He smiled when he saw me and I immediately started running towards him. As soon as I got to him I jumped in his arms and he spun me around.

"I'm never leaving you again." He whispered in my ear as we hugged. As we walked to the car many people stopped and thanked him for fighting for our country. On the way home neither of us could stop talking. We were telling each other everything we could.

"Lauren, I gotta tell ya something." Steve suddenly got very serious as we pulled into the driveway.

"Okay. what is it?" I asked.

"I've got post traumatic stress disorder." He looked at the floor as he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I had an episode back at the base." He replied looking at his feet.

"It's gonna be okay. We can get through this together." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I love you." He said before leaning in to kiss me.

"I love you too."

It's been two days since Steve came back and I couldn't be happier. The gang came by about an hour after we got home and all decided to stay the night. It was great having everything back to normal. Everything was going perfect until we got into a fight. I don't even remember how or why it started. I just know that now it's about my job. Now he started drinking some.

"All you ever do I work! I barely get to see you!" He yelled finishing his first beer off.

"You barely get to see me?! I didn't get to see you for nearly a year!" I yelled in return.

"Just shut up!" He yelled again this time louder.

"Make me!" As soon as I said that I saw Steve move at the speed of light and the next thing I saw was his gun aimed towards me.

"I said shut up." He muttered. I just stood there shocked not knowing what to do. Was this an episode of his PTSD? I opened my mouth to apologize but nothing came out. I closed my eyes and tears were streaming down my face. Then I heard a loud bang. I opened my eyes to see that he had moved the gun to the left a little causing him to miss me by an inch. Without another word he threw the gun on the couch and went to get another. I quickly ran out of the house deciding to go to a friends house for the night. We are definitely having a talk in the morning.

**Steves POV**

I woke up and the sun was shining into the window straight to my eyes. I groaned before rolling over and pulling the pillow over my head. I hate hangovers. What happened last night? Slowly the memories started coming back to me after I was awake for about five minutes before it started coming back to me. Did I really do that? I jumped out of bed and ran to the phone to call Lauren. She's most likely at her best friends house. As soon as I picked up the phone I heard the front door open. I ran to the front of the house and saw Lauren putting her keys on the table. As soon as she turned around I wrapped her in my arms.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I can't believe I did that!" I cried.

"I know you didn't mean it." She sighed and hugged back. "But this is a serious problem. We need to go to the doctor and get you some medication. This can't happen again."

"I know." I cried. "I can't believe you're forgiving me."

"I love you. I have to forgive you." Later we went to the doctor and I got some medicine to help control the PTSD. I haven't had another episode since that night. I don't know what I would've done without Lauren. My Lauren.