Dallas

I'm on my way to work trying to avoid talking to anyone. I work at the movie theater and today I have to work until six. It's pretty boring but I don't have to do much. Hopefully I won't have to worry about Dallas coming by and annoying me. For about two weeks he's been coming by while I'm at work just talking to me. It would be fine if he didn't spend the entire time trying to get me to go out with him. It's rather annoying. I was almost to the theater when I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder. Dallas. I just continued walking pretending not to notice him.

"Oh come on." He smiled. "Don't ignore me." He said as he smoked. I didn't answer. "Why don't you like me?"

"Who said I didn't like you?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Well you won't go out with me and you were ignoring me." He pointed out.

"So. That doesn't mean I don't like you." I said as I walked into the theater and behind the counter. Dallas walked in without paying and leaned on the counter. I guess it didn't matter that he didn't pay. He wasn't gonna watch a movie.

"Then why won't you go out with me?" He asked. "One date. That's all I ask."

"Dallas." I sighed. "You sorta have a reputation with girls."

"So?" He asked annoyed. I ignored him and started making popcorn. I scrunched up my nose as I made it. "What's wrong with you?"

"This popcorn is gross. I don't know how people eat it." I answered. "It has so many calories in it." I looked over and saw Dallas staring at me with a thoughtful look.

"I just realized how small you are." He stated.

"Okay."

"I don't think I've ever seen you eat." I turned around and watched the popcorn pop. "(Y/n). Look at me." He put a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked at him. "Do you eat?" He had a hurt look in his eyes.

"Why does it matter?" I snapped at him. "It's not your business anyways."

"(Y/n). You're gonna get yourself killed." He groaned.

"It's not any worse than your smoking!" Who does he think he is? He's got just as many problems as me!

"Fine. I'll stop smoking if you start eating." I looked at him surprised.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me."

"I know. Why would you do that?"

"Because I like you. Like really like you." I stared at him for a minute after he said that.

"Alright." I shrugged. He can't make me eat.

"And I'm taking you out to eat after this." I sighed in defeat and saw him smirk.

"Fine." I said angrily. "This is you're date. Don't screw it up." Dallas smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You won't regret this." He went to leave. "I'll pick you up at six." I laughed and blew him a kiss. Maybe Dallas Winston isn't that bad after all.