Ponyboy

**Ponyboys POV**

I've been dating (Y/n) for about a year now and I couldn't be happier. Nobody thought that we would last this long. She came by yesterday to hang out but she wasn't acting normal. When I asked her if she was okay she would smile and brush it off but she seemed mad about somethin'.

"What was up with (Y/n) yesterday?" Johnny asked. I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Yeah she seemed mad." Soda added.

"I don't know. She kept saying she was fine but she obviously wasn't." I said. And right at that moment she came into the house slamming the door. We all looked at each other not knowing what was going on. "You okay doll?" I asked as she went into the kitchen.

"Me? I'm fine." She didn't even try to force a smile this time.

"I don't think you are." She sat down beside me.

"I am. Will you open this for me? I can't get it open." She handed me a Pepsi. I opened it and we all sat in silence. We were watching her and she just stared off into space. After a couple of minutes passed the silence broke. "What makes him think he could do that?" She said with an angry tone and turned to look at me.

"Who?" She ignored the question.

"What makes him think he can run out of my life like its nothing and come back expecting me to act like he did nothing wrong?" This time it clicked. All the boys saw I figured it out from my facial expression. "And just because he called me he thinks everything's fine?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I took her hands.

"I didn't think he would actually come! It definitely didn't bother him to stay out of my life for ten years!" Then it clicked for Two-Bit.

"You want me to beat the shit out of him?" He started standing up.

"No. It's fine." She stared at the ground. "What was wrong with me ten years ago?" She mumbled.

"Nothing! There was something wrong with him! He doesn't know what he missed out on!" I was mad. There was nothing wrong with her she's perfect. She smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I love you."she said.

"I love you too." I said with the biggest smile on my face. We hung out for a while longer and there was a knock on the door. "I got it." I was still laughing at Two-Buts joke. "Umm hey." I didn't recognize the guy at the door.

"Is this the Curtis house?" He was looking at a paper with our address. When he looked up at me I knew exactly who it was. (Y/n) has his eyes.

"Yeah. That's us." I say with a hard face.

"Is (Y/n) here." I looked over and saw all of them were listening to the conversation. (Y/n) was staring into space again. She refused to talk to him on the phone and went out her window this morning when she heard her mom talking to him.

"Who's asking?" Dally asked coming up behind me.

"I'm her father." I just stared at him. She looked so much like him. "And don't tell me she not here. Her mom said that she was probably here with her boyfriend. I think it was Ponyboy?"

"That's me." I showed no emotion.

"Please. Just let me talk to her." I shook my head as Dallas answered.

"She doesn't wanna see you." Dallas took a drag from his cigarette.

"Tell her I came by?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah." I said simply. We walked back in and everyone was quiet.

"What did he look like?" She whispered. I looked at the boys wondering if I should tell her and they all nodded.

"Well. You got most of your looks from him. If you stood next to him it would be obvious that you're related." She smiled?

"Really?" She looked up.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about meeting up with this guy?" Steve said.

"No. I'm not. I'm gonna make him wait ten years." She said with no emotion on her face.

"How about we go to the movies and just forget all this?" I sit beside her.

"Yeah. Let's do that." We went and started walking to the movies. Just our luck. He went to the same movie. She just stared at him before leaving.

"Promise me you'll be there for me in ten years when I meet him." She said as we walked back to the house.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." She smiled to that response. I hope we last forever.