Gang imagine

Johnny and Dallys death

I didn't know what to do after Johnny and Dally died. Dally was my best friend and Johnny was like a brother to me. I was never good at handling deaths. I ended up turning to alcohol. I was almost always drunk and everyone was yelling at me for it. I got drunk just about every night. I was planning on getting drunk tonight as well. I walked into the Curtis' and went straight to the kitchen. I was about to open the fridge but someone stepped in the way. I looked up and saw Two-Bit.

"Move please."

"This isn't healthy (Y/n)." I could see the worry in his eyes. "Please stop." I sighed and walked into the living room. I sat beside Pony on the couch.

"Ya got any weed?" When I can't drink I smoke.

"Getting high isn't any better than getting drunk." Pony said. Well. Tonight is gonna suck.

"Fine. I'll try to stop." I'm honestly tired of waking up with hangovers and drinking so much I get sick.

"Pinky promise?" Darry smiled. I smiled in return and hooked pinkies with him. All the boys know that I never break a pinky promise. I hung out with the three of them while waiting for Soda and Steve to get off work. I mostly spoke to Pony. He also took their deaths quite badly. Not as bad as me though. When Sida and Steve came in they have me a surprised look and the smiled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're sober." Soda grinned.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"In proud of you." Steve hugged me and I gladly hugged back.

Eventually I decided to head home. The only thing about being sober is that I can't stop thinking about them. I think about how innocent and sweet Johnny was. I think about how reckless and careless Dallas was. I just can't get them out of my head and that's what's killing me. When I got home my mom looked at me and smiled.

"How are you honey?" I never come home when I'm drunk. I would never make my mother deal with that.

"Fine, I guess." I shrugged. She kissed my fore head and told me supper was in the kitchen. After I ate I took a shower. When I was done with my shower I went into my room. I looked over at my wall and saw all the pictures I had up. I had made a collage as a project in school of me and the gang. When I saw the pictures of Johnny and Dally I couldn't help but cry. I walked back into the living room with tears streaming down my face. My mom looked at me as if she knew it was going to happen.

"Come here sweetie." I immediately fell into her arms and started sobbing.

"Mom, why do all of the best people die?" I asked after crying for about ten minutes. She was silent for minute before answering.

"When you're in a garden, which flowers do you pick." I thought for a moment before answering.

"The most beautiful ones." I cried.

Eventually I didn't have to get drunk or high. I still thought about them. It was just the happy times. I didn't think about their deaths. I just thought about them.