Darry

Darrys POV

I woke up with a terrible headache and the sun shining into my eyes. I turned to hurt my face in (Y/n)s neck but found that she wasn't there. I groaned and threw the covers off me and my way into the kitchen where I could hear Soda and Pony talking.

"How ya feeling?" Soda asked quietly as he caught sight of me.

"My head hurts." I mumbled. "Where's (Y/n)?" The boys both glanced at each other before looking at me with confused expressions.

"You don't remember?" Pony asked, with furrowed brows.

"Remember what?" Now I'm starting to get worried. "What do you mean?"

"She's gone." Pony told me and I just noticed how puffy his eyes are. "Y'all broke up last night and she left."

"We got home and you two were in the middle of a huge fight. We don't know what it was about. Eventually she just screamed about y'all being over and stormed out of the house. Then you got drunk." Soda explained with pity in his eyes. That explains the headache, I'm hungover.

"That's not possible!"I yelled after everything processed. "We've been together for years! She's been there for me through thick and thin! We were talking about getting married." I whispered the last sentence as I collapsed onto the couch. Tears are streaming down my face and my chest hurts.

"Dallas and Johnny are out looking for her right now." Pony said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "We don't think she would leave town."

"I have to go look for her." I said as quickly grabbed my keys and moved towards the door.

"You can't drive like this!" Soda said, taking the keys from me. "I'll drive." We both rushed out the door and Pony said he'd stay at home in case she came back. We searched all day for her but couldn't find her anywhere.

"I'm sorry." Soda said sympathetically.

"It's not your fault." I sighed as we pulled into the driveway. We both got out of the truck and trudged into the house. The whole gang was there and they all looked at the ground. I don't know what I'm gonna do with out her.

●two weeks later●

I drove to the DX, to pick up Soda, and groaned when I saw a crowd of girls around him. It'll take at least twenty minutes to get him into the truck. After about five minutes of waiting I grew impatient and honked the horn. He rolled his eyes and waved goodbye to the girls.

"What's got your panties in a wad?" Soda asked as he jumped into the passenger seat beside me.

"I've had a long day." I sighed, pulling out of the parking lot. Soda grew quiet and I looked at him to see him staring at his lap. "You okay?" I asked.

"(Y/n) would've been able to make your day better. You could've come home to a hot meal." He mumbled sadly.

"Hey, it's not your fault she's gone. I was the one that started that fight." He looked at me and nodded his head with a frown on his face. The rest of the ride home was silent. When we walked into the house we saw Two-Bit, Pony, and Johnny sitting in the living room with huge smiles on their faces.

"Why are you three so happy?" Soda asked, just as confused as I was.

"You'll find out soon." Soda and I looked at each other, unsure. I went into the kitchen to make supper when I heard a gasp and turned to see Pony whispering something to Soda and Sodas hands over his mouth. I looked at them with furrowed brows before turning to got my room to change. I walked in my room and straight to my closet to grab some sweats. As I went to leave the room I saw a figure on my bed. My head snapped in that direction and there sat (Y/n). We stared at each other in silence as I was hoping she wasn't just a part of my imagination.

"(Y/n)?" I whispered as I stood in front of her and placed my hand on her arm.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I went out of town and then my car broke down! I messed you so much and I promise to never storm out again!" She started crying as she hugged my waist.

"You don't have to apologize.I shouldn't have said what I said." I told her as I kissed the top of her head. "I'm just glad your back."

In that moment we forgot about the fight and we forgot about her storming out. All that mattered was that she was here and we were together.

A/n: So school just got out and I'm happy to tell you that requests are now opened again(:

Also if you could check my Supernatural fanfiction, 'Desire'. It would be a big help(:

Thank you so much for reading my imagines.