1. Remembering The Past

you were really young when you first came to know about jeon jungkook.. he was your father's friend's son.. you liked him when you were 4 years old, but then life changed.. jungkook went to the USA with his parents when you were 5 and a year later, you father died of a car accident, living you and your mom alone..

you moved out of your house to a smaller house and you remember maybe jungkook's father came to visit you a week later... you were so shocked by all the incidents that you don't remember what he talked about, but you remember that he and your mother had long talks in the living room and they were signing some kind of papers..

years passed and now you are 16 years old, living in the same house your mom and you moved and studying in the school.. you moved on with your life, enjoying your teenage and having fun..

yn and Julie, her best friend had a fight, but yn can't live without Julie, so she decided to go and talk to her.. yn went to Julie's house before school and went direct to her room.. Julie asked why you came??

yn hugging her- I can't stay without you a single day baby.. plz.. I am sorry.. Let's talk.. you know I have a bad temper.. I am really sorry..

Julie could resist her cute face and pouty talk and hugged her back.. later they both had breakfast at Julie's house and went to school..

when yn came home from school she was late for basketball practice so she hurried and went to the practice.. while coming back to the house yn was really tired and was thinking about a lot of homework that she needs to do tonight, but she also has to call Julie to gossip about the teacher and a girl in her football team..

when yn entered the house her mom came running...

mom- yn.. you are soo late.. see who came to meet you... uncle jeon.. he is waiting for you soo long.. go and talk to him..

yn was surprised..

yn- uncle.. how are you.. she hugged Mr jeon..

Mr jeon- you are really grown up now young lady.. you became so beautiful.. I remember you being just a cute kid who always wanted chocolates whenever she saw me...

yn- i still want chocolates uncle.. you didn't bring some for me??

Mr jeon- how can I forget.. take this one... he gave her a gift bag full of chocolates...

you play basketball?? it is nice to play at your age.. you will stay healthy.. jungkook also plays basketball.. she is so much into sports.. you remember jungkook, don't you?

yn- yea.. I remember him.. he was a very cute kid.. cookie always use to draw stuff and he even drew me once.. but I don't remember anything more..

Mr jeon- don't worry you will remember him.. he is coming back next week.. you will surely like him.. he has grown up to be such a nice young man..

she will like him, isn't she lily??

he asked your mom.. your mom blushed and said- she will love him..

yn was so confused.. she looked at both of the elders, and they were smiling hopelessly.. she didn't understand a single thing and smiled back..