91. Fight With Him

Yn's mom was quite surprised to see her there.. everything was alright till this morning, and suddenly what happened.. She asked Mr Jeon to stay, but he left as he needed to go to the office first thing in the morning...

Yn went to her room... although she was sad, she sighed seeing the room.. it looked the same as she left it.. and it has been very long since she stayed here..

She plopped on the bed.. and closed her eyes, smelling the room.. she had to open her eyes when her mom knocked on the door..

Yn- ya mom.. come in..

Yn's mom- are you sleeping??

Yn sat on the bed- you know me.. when in life I sleep this early..

Her mom smiled..

Yn's mom- ya.. you are always a person who sleeps less..

Yn- true.. come here and sit..

Yn mom sat beside her and sighed..

Yn's mom- what happened yn?? Why are you suddenly here??? And if it was for tomorrow, then you would have come early, but why this late??

Yn- I think you guessed it already..

Yn's mom- fight with him??

Yn nodded in response..

Yn's mom- But what happened suddenly?? Everything was alright..

Yn- nothing was alright mom.. it is just sometimes things surface to reality, but when they are not, they are still present in the depth of our minds..

Yn's mom- what are you talking about??

Yn- It is quite visible to you that I had a fight with him.. and I came here so that I can have a fresh perspective of my own views... but I can't tell you more.. I think I shouldn't... bcz at the end of the day, this is our problem, our matter..

Yn's mom- I know.. but you are so young.. I think and I am always scared that you should not make any wrong decisions..

Yn- I know Mom.. it is quite alright for you to think about me, but you know I think I shouldn't share my problems with you, or anyone.. mostly there are two reasons- one I am married, and no matter how old I am, still we are together, so there should be things that are just between us.. and I don't think that anyone else should know about what is causing any confusion between us, and also that I don't think he will like it if I discuss my problems with you... and 2ndly you are my mom, and you would have a very biased opinion about the situation, so I would never have any solutions from you.. then what is the meaning of telling you anything???

Yn's mom- kid.. I understand.. but I think you two should think about stuff deeply.. this is not an option to come back home whenever you fight with him.. this is not how life works..

Yn smiled- no no.. I understand.. as I am still not an adult, I came back home, otherwise, I would have gone to some hotel or something... but I know you mean well..

Yn's mom- yn.. this is not like that.. this is your home, and you can come here at any time, but without fighting.. just come here whenever you like..

Yn- that means I can't come here if I am angry, or if I am sad... then how can this be my home?? Even churches and temples allow people whenever they want to come, but here I have to meet certain expectations to come home..

Yn' mom- yn... you are not understanding it..

Yn nodded- I guess I am not.. I am not understanding a lot of things nowadays... but you know what, it is okay.. to not understand.. this is my life, and I should have to choose to live the way I want..