58. Reminiscent Of Him

Yn's body was aching like hell... She stayed there laying straight, as she didn't have strength on her body to even move... Jungkookie came and picked up her bridal style... He went to the washroom and made her sit in the bathtub.. He filled the tub with lukewarm water... He used a relaxing bath bomb.. The smell was minty and lemony.. Then finally he got in the tub.. 

Yn placed her head on his chest.. She cannot move even a little... She isn't hurt.. Not that any part of her body is paining, rather she can't feel them... She doesn't have any sense of any part of her body... 

She stayed still in the tub.. The warm water soothes her skin and body.. She felt calm... She can hear Jungkook's heartbeat... He was rubbing her back silently... And suddenly he noticed her eyes were closing... 

Jungkook- yn.. Baby.. Don't sleep... Let's go to bed and then sleep.. 

Yn nodded... The warm water gave her some of her strength back.. She can sit now.. So she sat straight, when Jungkook got out of the tub, covered his lower half with a towel and went into the bedroom... 

He changed the bedsheet and cleaned both the rooms which were full of the mess yn previously made... When he entered the washroom again after putting all the things in laundry, he saw yn struggling to stand... 

He hurriedly went to her, grabbed her waist and made her stand... She stands holding his shoulders.. She was naked in front of him.. Jungkook took a towel hanging in the rack, and covered her body with it.. He took another towel and dried her hair with it... 

Jungkook- are you tired..??

Yn- yes... 

Jungkook- finally... I could make you tired... 

Yn smiled a shy smile... Jungkook held her chin upwards and pecked her plump lips... She spoke in her sleepy voice... 

Yn- are you happy?? 

Jungkook- so happy... 

Yn- me too... I never felt this good... 

She knew she blushed while saying this, but she also noticed he also blushed hearing her… he went out and brought one of his t-shirts and made her wear that.. And carrying her in his arms he put her on the bed.. Yn noticed he took one of his shorts out of the cupboard and wore them.. The next thing she knew was that he got into the bed, with her pulling her to his chest under the blanket.. 

Yn felt warm and comfortable.. She snuggled more into him, when he rubbed her back.. She was heck tired, same as him, and it didn’t take long for them to fall asleep.. 

When yn opened her eyes the next day, jungkook was not beside her.. She sat on the bed, and looked around, he was nowhere to be seen.. She took her phone in her hand only to find out it was already 11am in the morning… she wanted to get out of the bed and do something, but her whole body was aching…. Although she can move and walk, but it is painful.. Soon she heard the door knob opening.. It could be her husband, but she feared what if it was some of the other family members.. What will they think about her?? Then it came back to her what was something she had been told by her elders, and how she wants to enjoy her life with him.. And a rush of relief went down her spine.. She decided, even if anyone sees her like that, which is not very desirable, but still she doesn’t care… 

Soon Jungkook appeared in the room, with a plate full of food in his hand.. He was still in the same shorts he wore the last night, but looked refreshed.. He placed the food on the side table and came close to yn and sat beside her.. 

Jungkook- good morning…

Yn replied shyly- good morning.. 

Jungkook- you slept well??