Chapter 38

The alarm was loud, which was buzzing continuously from yn’s phone.. Jungkook woke up with the sharp alarm, and took her phone from the bed stand charging and stopped it.. When he was able to open his eyes, he saw yn was sleeping peacefully covering herself totally in the duvet..

Jungkook pulled her close to him, and she just mumbled and rested her head on his chest, snuggled up on him.. Her face was puffy and cute, and hugged him tightly, liking his body heat..

Jungkook mind- baby, i think you are cold in this strong ac.. 

He stroked her hair with his one hand and caressed her cheeks, but he soon realised that she had to wake up to go to school.. Jungkook went close to her ear..

Jungkook- baby wake up..

He kissed her ear and nibbled it and licked it, while smiling.. He just wanted to tease her, and also he was obsessed with her.. But she had to wake up… finally when it didn’t work, Jungkook moved her body, and shook her a little..

Jungkook- baby wake up.. It is time for you to go to school.. 

Yn just mumbled, and rubbed her face in his chest.. 

Jungkook- yn… baby.. Wake up.. 

Yn- i am sore..

Jungkook chuckled.. He didn’t want to hurt her but he liked that she was sore for him.. He wanted her to be sore for him.. 

Jungkook- I am sorry baby.. But you have to wake up..

Yn- i am tired..

Jungkook- if you are this tired, then you don’t have to go to school.. I am telling mom that you have a fever..

Yn opened her eyes directly…

Yn- no no.. I have to go to school.. I have so many things to do.. I have to do all these.. I am already behind on my studies..

Jungkook chuckled seeing her talking like that.. Yn then realised Jungkook was smiling and staring at her.. 

Yn- what??

Jungkook- you look so cute..

Jungkook leaned in to kiss her lips, but she moved backwards..

Jungkook - what??

Yn- don’t kiss me.. I didn’t brush my teeth.. 

Jungkook- so what.. I don’t care…

Yn- morning breadth sucks..

Jungkook- not for me..

Yn- who talked about you?? I was talking about myself.. Go brush your teeth..

Jungook got angry and made an angry pout.. 

Yn started laughing.. 

Yn- what?? What?? What happened??

Jungkook didn’t reply to anything..

Yn tried to pull Jungkook's face towards her, but he was not facing her..

yn - jungkookahhh.. I was joking..

Jungkook still didn’t look at her..

Yn went near his ear and spoke- i am sorry baby… and she kissed his ears, and licked them.. Which made Jungkook breathe heavily.. Yn now knew what moves to make to make him horney and desparet.. 

Jungkook- it feels like you are not tired baby.. You want more of me now..

Yn got scared of Jungkook's smirk and words..

Yn- n-no… I have to go to school. And get ready.. 

Jungkook- then why are you making me horny?? Hmm??