85. Love Fiercely

Yn was way too happy to eat seafood after a long time... she likes seafood so much, but normally she doesn't get to eat them.. Firstly Jungkook eats seafood but doesn't love it... he is naturally a foodie, so any kind of food is okay with him.. And also they have to go to eat out if they wanna eat seafood... this restaurant was great.. And they had a big table booked for them so they could eat together...

They ordered all kinds of seafood that were present there.. And Yn was extremely happy as well as Nari, who also likes seafood so much... When lunch was done, everyone decided to roam around and have fun.. The sea looked beautiful at noon, although it was too hot.. So Yn and Julie decided to sit inside the restaurant, where they had a lounge, and look at the sea from inside....

Jungkook asked Kwan and Eun out with him... one of the reasons was he needs to know about Kwan's feelings about Julie, and also, they are his friends, and he has to spend more time with them...

Sitting on the open deck jungkook spoke..

Jungkook- hey Kwan.. I guess, i don't need to tell you, but still, you wouldn't say anything that happened last night to yn...

Kwan chuckled- I will not.. And why would I?? ??

Jungkook sighed- that's a relief.. I don't want to Yn to feel bad about what happened yesterday.. And she seems okay now, so there is no need to bring that up..

Kwan- bro.. You can't stop it... do you think you can make Julie stop saying anything to her??? And even if you ask her not to, she will think that you don't wanna be true to her, or hide something from her...

Jungkook- I know that.. I didn't even ask her.. Anyway, I have to talk to yn about this anyway.. I just don't want it to be today.. When we get home, I will talk to her....

Kwan gulped down the soda in his hand and nodded- good...

Jungkook tried to be cool and asked Kwan- what about Julie??

Kwan- what about her??

Jungkook- you guys are spending an abnormally lot of time together... do you like her??

Kwan looked at his face, and then Eun's face, and then back to the see...

Kwan- I don't know.. I guess I like her.. But this feeling is quite new for me... i still can't understand...

Eun- what you can't understand bro?? She is a girl, whether you like her or not..

Kwan sighed- it is not as simple as that.. I had many girls before... and I didn't like any of them.. I was surely attracted to them.. But now with Julie, i am attracted but not like i was before... so it is confusing...

Jungkook chuckled...

Kwan- what??

Jungkook- i think you like her....

Kwan- you do??

Jungkook- ya.. But you need time to sort out your feelings... and it is perfectly okay to do so.. Don't rush things...

Kwan rolled his eyes- i never sorted out my feelings... i don't even know what my feelings are generally...

Jungkoook sighed- you need to.. I know we didn't do a lot of stuff when we were young.. Remember when we used to do conference calls for the three of us together, and we would talk about girls..

Eun sighed- except you two had girls to talk about, and i didn't..

Kwan chuckled- bro.. You need to get out of your comfort zone and go and talk to girls.. Otherwise, how would girls come to you??