109. I Am Jealous

After gaining a little control, Jungkook pulled himself out of her.. And as soon as he pulled out, his cum started leaking out of her pussy, through her thighs and finally to the bedsheet… 

Jungkook chuckled- baby.. Looks like we need to have a shower, and also have to wash the bed sheet.. 

And as Jungkook left his hold of her, she plopped in the bed, like a rock.. 

Yn- i am so tired.. 

Jungkook smiled- I know.. But you need to clean yourself, and me too.. We both need to clean.. Also this sheet.. This needs cleaning.. 

Yn couldn’t see why the sheet needed cleaning.. She was so out of it.. And she didn’t even looked down..

Yn- why?? What happened??

Jungkook- looks like my cum started dripping out of your wet little pussy and pouring all over the bed sheet.. 

Yn was shocked, and she quickly sat up, and saw all the mess… 

Yn- hurry.. Give me a tissue.. I need to wipe myself off.. 

Jungkook passed her tissues and she started wiping herself off, and then also the bedsheet.. 

Yn sighed- if i have to shower anyway, which i definitely need.. 

She smelled herself, and made a disgusting face… 

Yn- i should hurry and take a shower.. 

Jungkook- alone??

Yn rolled her eyes- i have had enough of you for today.. Don’t even come close to me for this day.. 

Jungkook started laughing hearing her say these.. And yn also laughed.. 

***

Last three days passed in a blink of an eye.. And suddenly Jungkook is back on his feet preparing for all the huge stuff coming in our lives.. And finally dad booked the flight for us for tomorrow.. As Jungkook couldn’t hold back and wait any further for vacation or honeymoon, whatever you say.. 

I also don’t have any problem.. Getting things out of my line as soon as possible is a good thing, so that I can focus on the next part fully.. It is not that I am not interested in going on vacation, but more bcz i have a huge amount of things coming into my life, which I need to put a lot of effort into.. As i am already sitting at home for long enough already, being sick, and doing nothing and just eating sleeping and watching movies.. I kinda feel bored…

So if we just go on the trip now, and then we can come back rejuvenated with  lots of energy to put into my new life ventures, it would be better.. 

But before we do any of those things, I need to meet Julie and Kwan before we leave the country.. We didn;t see each other after the sports day.. And now a days she even doesn’t call me.. I am a little jealous really, as she spends most of her time with kwan, and i am also happy for her, as she has a person to talk to all the time.. 

Now I can understand how she definitely feels when I spend most time with jungkook.. I think it is only normal that we spend a lot of time with our specific person, although we love friends the same.. 

But I miss Julie a lot, so yesterday i called her, and fixed a night out for tonight.. So that we can come back late at night, and then we have an afternoon flight tomorrow.. 

I got ready to meet those two, while Jungkook was slurping some noodles.. He got ready early, and then he asked me if I wanted to eat something or not, as I said no, he made rameyon for himself.. But now that I am ready and I see him slurping, I want to eat too..