61. The Lord Of My Body

Yn asked Jungkook to come out a little later from the room... She took the plates that Jungkook brought the breakfast in and went downstairs.. Although she was pretty embarrassed... But she has to face them... And so she did so.. Mrs Jeon was working on some papers when she saw yn... 

Mrs jeon smiled- yn... I was waiting for you... 

Yn smiled in return.. She placed the dirty dishes on the sink in the kitchen and came back to sit beside Mrs jeon...

Mrs Jeon rubbed her back... 

Mrs jeon- how was it?? Last night???

Yn blushed- good.. It was good... 

Mrs Jeon smiled hearing her daughter in law's reply... 

Mrs jeon- jungkook came downstairs earlier this morning.. Your dad already left the house at that time... It looked like he felt really good... 

Yn- really?? 

Mrs Jeon nodded in response.. 

Mrs jeon- you need to cover your marks well.. This concealer is not going to work darling.. I have one... Take them from me.. 

Yn directly looked at the marks on her neck and some on chest were visible, which she tried to hide with concealer which clearly didn't work... She didn't want to take the makeup from her mother in law as it is way too embarrassing but she doesn't have any other option... It is better to take the concealer from her rather than being embarrassed in front of everyone... 

Yn- we need to talk about jungkook's birthday.. 

Mrs jeon- what do you want to do?? 

Yn- have a party... 

Mrs jeon- he didn't like parties in the US... But I don't know.. He may like now... 

Yn- we can also do something personal and comforting for him..

Mrs jeon- like??

Yn- let's go on a small stay out for the weekend.. And celebrate his birthday there... 

Mrs jeon- ya... We can also take some of his best friends and our family friends and your mom with us.. 

Yn- can we take julie??

Mrs jeon- why not... But you need her parent's permission....

Yn- i will ask her then... 

Mrs Jeon continued working....

Yn- i have school from tomorrow.. They called for basketball practice..

Mrs jeon- are you sure that you are well enough to do basketball practise??

Yn- yes.. I feel fine... 

Mrs jeon- if you are okay then i don't have any problem.. Also, did Jungkook tell you that we have a party tonight?? 

Yn- yes... 

Mrs jeon- don't worry.. It will be fine... The business partners already know who you are and the people that don't know we will tell them you are Jungkook's girlfriend... I already told Jungkook that..

Yn- ok... But is it necessary for me to attend the party... I mean what value will i add to the party??

Mrs jeon- it is very important yn.. Your marriage is definitely of love but it is also more than that.. It shows the symbol of the company's unity..  And if you are with him in any place that gives the others a message that our bond is tight.. 

Yn was quite surprised to hear that... Is it an old mediaeval drama or something, marriage for bond.. 

Mrs jeon- as you two love each other and like to stay with one another we didn't mention that but you two need to show everyone your love a little bit more..