Chapter 52

The nighty showed all the curves of my figure well.. Although i am not very curvy but still.. This is red and lacy in texture.. I liked it in the first look.. So I bought it..
Thank god that jungkook isn't in the room.. Nowadays he is spending too much time in the room.. So I nearly forced him to go out.. I made excuses for him being alone and spending more time at home.. So he finally made a plan and went rock climbing with one friend of his..
He didn't want to go but he rather didn't have any other option of staying at home..
I didn't waste any more time.. After he left I already shaved my body and scrubbed it.. While doing a mask for my face.. And changed myself into that lingerie. .
Then I decorated the room.. For us.. It took me some time to decorate the room.. Clearly showing that I don't have any experience with this kind of thing...
When I completed everything.. It was already 7pm.. I called Mrs Jeon to tell her that everything is ready.. They had planned to go out for dinner today.. Although it wasn't necessary, they still wanted to go...
My mom supported them and made the excuse that they will spend the night with my mother at her home.. Although I asked them not to do all these but still they asked me to do it..
I know all they want for me to be happy.. And for the first time in my life I have a jittery feeling in my stomach.. The excitement of a girl of my age.. I always felt I didn't fit in.. But now I somehow can connect with all the girls.. I want to be with him.. Close to him.. I want him to look at me and touch me and hold me..
And I am really surprised by my feelings as I have already slept with him several times.. But still this need, this desire to show love is making me excited..
I ordered pizza for both of us.. And called jungkook...
Yn- hello..
Jungkook- ya.. Tell me..
Yn- where are you??
Jungkook- did you forget?? You sent me rock climbing...
Yn- ya i know.. I mean how long are you going to stay there??
Jungkook- why do you need anything? ?
Yn- no.. It's already late..
Jungkook- what time is it??
Yn- 7 pm...
Jungkook- come on yn.. It is not that late.. Just accept that you miss me..
I know he is trying to mess with me.. He always teases me with his words and actions.. But from today this is going to change..
Yn- ya.. I do.. I want you.. Plz.. Come soon.. I am alone at home.. And I ordered pizza. .
Jungkook- what happened to you suddenly?? And why are you alone?? Ok wait I am coming, baby..
Yn- come fast.. I am waiting..
I cut the call.. I know Jungkook is dumbfounded by my behaviour on the phone.. I had fun when he actually got shocked.. I am excited thinking about what he will do when he sees me.. This way.. It made me giggle..
I put on the robe on top of the nighty and went downstairs.. Nobody is at home other than the guards outside.. I asked the maids to take a leave tonight..
After 10 minutes the doorbell rang.. I went to the door.. I picked through the peephole and it was him..
I opened the door.. He looked at me.. Concerned.. He hurriedly came inside..
Jungkook- why are you alone?? Where is everyone??
Yn- they went for dinner..
Jungkook- suddenly?? They didn't mention anything the whole day..
Yn- They made a sudden plan.. They will stay with mom tonight..
Jungkook tilted his head to his side with a frown.. That signifies he is thinking... I need to stop him from thinking too much.. I held his hand and pulled him inside the house.. And made him sit on the couch..
I went to the kitchen and brought a bottle of cold water from the fridge.. I gave him the bottle and sat beside him facing him.. He opened the water bottle and drank some water..
I saw the way he was gulping down the water, his neck, the veins popping.. His pouty lips around the rim of the bottle..
He put the bottle back on the table and looked at me.. He noticed I was standing at him constantly.. He scanned down my body from top to bottom..
Jungkook- why are you wearing a robe?? Are you feeling cold??
Yn- kook.. Our parents going to dinner suddenly may or maynot have something to do withme..
His eyes widened..
Jungkook- why??
Yn- i wanted to spend tonight alone with you..
Jungkook's face was normal.. Almost trying to understand what I am saying.. It is a little tough for him to hear these things from me..
Jungkook- what do you mean??
I grabbed his right hand and bring it on my lap.. He looked intently at my moves.. And then I held his index finger and brought it up to my chest,and I pulled the tie of my robe with his finger.. With a single pull the front part of the robe fell open, revealing the front of my lacy nighty..
And with the robe jungkook's mouth also fell open looking at me.. Hsi eyes were stuck at my breast and then it lowered down to my tummy and then lower, until the dress was visible, which is just under my hips..
I couldn't stop laughing at his expression.. Which was really funny.. Like how he suddenly just became silent and was staring at my body with his jaw dropped..
Hering me laugh he looked up at my face.. And seeing his cute expression I couldn't stop laughing..
Jungkook- what is it??
Yn- what??
Jungkook closed his mouth and tried to regain his thoughts by shaking his head from side to side..
Jungkook- you look.. Wow..
Yn- this isn't the reaction i expected..
I said with a smile clearly trying my best to hold off the laughter..
Jungkook- I am just.. Just...
Yn- shocked??
Jungkook- yeah..
I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him.. He held my waist as a reflex..
Yn- you liked what you just saw??
Jungkook- i loved it.. But what suddenly happened?
Yn- nothing.. I just wanna get fucked by my husband really hard..