Chapter 15

Yn woke up with her alarm clock ringing loudly.. It was so loud that Julie and yn both sat straight at the same time.. 

Yn- it's already morning…

Julie- it's your wedding day…

Hearing what Julie is saying it hit yn..

Yn- my wedding??? Ohh myyy God…. I am getting married.. What will happen to me?? I am nervous..

Julie- don’t worry everything will be alright.. I am here with you all the time.. Now just go and freshen up..

Yn went to the bathroom and showered and got freshen up.. Then she wore a normal dress and Julie also freshened up, then they went downstairs to eat breakfast.. 

Yn’s mom- you woke up.. Nice.. eat breakfast fast.. People will come from parlour any minute now.. 

Yn- i don’t want to eat.. I am feeling full..

Yn’s mom- yn.. Eat something.. It is normal for you to be nervous, but if you don’t eat anything, you can get sick… 

Yn just nodded and ate the sandwich.. 

Then the people from the parlour came and she went to get ready.. They asked her about her preference of look and did her makeup and it was time to wear the dress.. Yn’s mom brought the dress in the room and they helped her to wear the dress.. 

It fitted perfectly, and yn was looking awesome.. Julie was jaw dropped, while looking at her.. Yn’s mom started crying and started wiping her nose… yn looked at her in the mirror and somehow she got more self conscious and nervous.. But when they put the veil on her, she somehow calmed down.. 

Yn’s mom- yn.. This was mine, from today it is yours..

She opened a jewellery box and a small tiara came out of it.. She took it and put it on yn, and hugged her.. 

Yn’s mom- be good my daughter.. They are like your own parents.. They love you so much.. Don’t be a bother to them and behave yourself… be careful about yourself and about your family.. 

Yn felt tears in her eyes streaming, but she controlled herself..

Yn- mom, don’t say these things, and don’t cry.. Otherwise, I will cry, and my makeup will get removed…

They hugged each other..