Chapter 34

When the alarm rang, yn spread her right hand towards the bed stand and stopped the alarm,it was 6 am in the morning.. She soon felt arms around her body.. Although she has been married for 2 days now, still she hasn't gotten used to Jungkook's presence and touch.. She just forgot that she was even married and was in his house, in his bed with him.. 

She turned and faced him, he was sleeping peacefully, with his right over her body and laying on his stomach and snoring loudly.. His hair was all a mess and yn smiled at him being so cute..

But then he snuggled deep into her neck and chest.. Yn soon saw he was cold as the ac was high in the room, as jungkook can’t sleep in hot temperature, he always sleeps shirtless and now he even doesn't have the duvet covering him, so he was snuggling into the warmth of yn’s body.. Although yn’s body is way colder compared to his.. 

Yn mind- why did he throw the duvet off?? And now snuggling in me?? Why is your body temperature so high mr jeon?? 

She is smiling and talking to herself knowing that he is asleep and can’t hear her.. She was also playing with his all messed up hair and lips and nose.. He was not moving a little bit..

Yn- you sure are a deep sleeper.. But why are you so cute?? Are you the same jeon that dominated me yesterday?? Nope.. you are so different from him.. You are way cuter.. (she chuckled)

Jungkook mumbled- he was way hotter..

Yn- you are awake?? 

Jungkook- after hearing that loud alarm, who can sleep??? Btw what were you talking about??

Yn- nothing.. Move.. I have to get ready.. 

Jungkook- no… stay with me.. I like your smell.. 

He breathed her neck deeply and placed a kiss on her sweet spot…

Yn- umm..ahhh.. Jungkook… stop.. I have to get ready..

Jungkook- you are saying this and your body says something else.. Look at you moaning first thing in the morning..

Yn- don’t tease me.. I haven’t studied a single thing in three days.. I have to manage all these things.. And I need your help..

Jungkook- still breathing heavily in her neck spoke in his morning voice- what??

Yn- dad said you are good at studies, will you help me with mine tonight??

Jungkook- i want to help you but not with studies but with something else… 

Yn- plzz baby.. Look, I am your wife.. If i don’t get good grades everyone will say your wife didn’t get good grades, it will not be very good for your prestige..

Jungkook- look at you.. Already using your wife card on me.. 

He sat up and yn also sat up and got out of the bed.. 

Yn- so.. Will you help me?? 

Jungkook- yeah  baby.. I am here only to help you in anything you want.. Now hurry.. You will be late..

Yn ran to the shower, and after some time she came back and Jungkook got in the shower..

Yn dressed up in school uniform and dried her hair and checked her bag which she packed last night, and the basketball uniform and everything else.. Jungkook came out from the shower, wearing his uniform.. His hair was wet, so yn went near him holding his towel and started drying his hair herself..

Yn- don’t you even know how to dry your hair?? 

Jungkook- i forgot everything when you came in my life…

Yn- aishh.. So cheesy…

Jungkook- give me a kiss.. Fast…

Yn stood on her toes, holding Jungkook's neck and placed her lips on his, while Jungkook put his arms around her waist and pulled her body in his.. He started kissing her passionately.. Sucking both of her lips, and she replied his kiss back.. After something yn started hitting his chest with her right hand to part the kiss, as she was out of breadth…

Jungkook finally parted his lips from hers, and both started panting heavily… Jungkook still didn’t leave her waist, and pulled her close to his body, their noses touching each other.. Yn closed her eyes, Jungkook's eyes opened looking at her..

Jungkook while breathing heavily- i will miss you the whole day.. Come back soon.. 

Yn- i will.. I love you..

Jungkook chuckled- i love you too.. 

He finally let her go and both of them picked their bags and went downstairs.. Mrs Jeon was working in the kitchen..

Mrs jeon- ohh.. Both of you came.. Now sit at the table.. Have your breakfast..

They sat and in the due time Mrs Jeon came and also sat, four of them had breakfast together.. Finally after breakfast, yn went to the kitchen and hugged mrs jeon..

Yn- bye mom…

Mrs jeon- study well.. Don’t forget to eat.. And come home early…

Jungkook- mom i will go with yn…

Mrs jeon- take care of yourselves.

Mr and Mrs Jeon laughed as both of them hurried to the car..

Mr jeon- he loves her.. 

Mrs jeon- as does she..