73. Confrontation

His heartbeat was fast.. And yn stayed there silently listening to his heart beating.. Her head on his chest.. His fingers intertwined with her hair.. 

Jungkook- why did you say that this is going to be our last summer together??

Yn- bcz you would go to college.. 

Jungkook- that is not final yet.. And I can go to college in this city also.. Stay with you.. 

Yn- netherlands??

Jungkook- i don’t think i would get in there.. It is one of the best schools in the whole world.. And I am not good enough.. 

Yn chuckled- you know that you underestimate yourself way too much.. 

Jungkook- why?? 

Yn- i am sure you would get in.. and you would go.. 

Jungkook- even if i get in, i will come back to you every year.. 

Yn sighed- that is not possible.. You would have internships to do and other study stuff to do.. So you wouldn’t b able to come..

Jungkoook- so you can come to me.. And we can spend time there.. 

Yn- i would join college too in a year.. And I also have something to do..

Jungkook- what??

Yn- i am going to join jeon’s as an intern from this year.. I know dad will help me.. 

Jungkook frowned- what?? Why??

Yn- i actually wanna know more about the company.. About our company.. My father’s company.. 

Jungkook- suddenly??

Yn- i thought about it a lot.. And I think I came to the conclusion that I want to pursue business.. 

Jungkook was silent.. And his face is still frowning,...

Yn- I thought about my father’s company.. And when I made the decision to study journalism I didn't know about that.. And now that I see dad working everyday and going to the company.. And his other friends.. I like it very much.. Also I have my father’s own creation, and I want to take care of it.. Mostly you know how ambitious I am.. It is tough for me to stay satisfied with journalism.. I need to pursue something more.. 

Jungkook sighed.. And he didn’t speak.. Yn continued staring at him in hope for some response.. And he still didn’t speak, and continued looking away.. 

Yn- i didn't tell this to dad yet.. I don’t know if he would be happy about me trying to join the company in your place.. He loves me but in the end you are his son.. And he may want you to take what is his, not me.. 

Jungkook sighed again.. He sat down.. 

Jungkook- when did you learn this??

Yn- what??

Jungkook- to lie in such a good manner?? 

Yn’s heart started beating like crazy… how is it possible.. Did he see through her lies??

Jungkook- i know dad definitely asked you to join the company.. And you are doing that so I can go and study.. 

Yn frowned.. How did he know.. 

Yn- what are you talking about??

Jungkook- i know my dad.. I know how he works, and what he wants…. I know all his moves.. 

Yn- jungkook.. 

Jungkook- i should’ve warned you against him.. I should have told you before he could that he is going to try this with you.. I should have taken precautions… I knew he could do that..