57. I Belong To You

It started vibrating inside of me... This was a different feeling.. So different and alien but soo good... Jungkook rubbed my clit with his fingers and his focus was totally on my pussy seeing how i felt.. I started shaking like crazy.. It felt so good... Pleasure started ripping through my skin... Jungkook suddenly bent down more and placed his lips on my folds.... 

I couldn't take it anymore... I started pressing my legs together trying to control this intense feeling but it was jungkook... He held the legs on both sides with what seemed like a very little strength on his part.. 

He continues his tongue game on me... Circling around my entrance, rubbing my clit and even fucking me with his tongue.. 

I thought I was moaning but it felt like screaming... My throat started hurting... And Jungkook pressed my left leg down with his bent right knee and the other leg he held on with his left hand when his fingers entered me... The intense vibration made me drip... His fingers went in the way easily and while putting it in once he pulled it out... He held it up... 

Jungkook- baby... See how wet you are... 

I looked and his fingers were dripping... My juices were dripping from his fingers to my lower abdomen.. He put those fingers in his mouth and licked the juices....

While I was going crazy with pleasure he came close to me and kissed me on my lips to give me a taste of mine.. I tasted salty... 

When he bent to kiss me I wanted to hold him so tightly to me... I want to have him... I tried my best to pull my hands out of the knot but with no use it didn't move... Only my wrists started aching... 

Jungkook whispered- let's make you squirt...

He went down licking my dripping pussy once again he suddenly with a swift motion pulled the vibrator out and inserted 3 of his fingers in... I squished my insides with pleasure and pushed my pussy forward to his touch... He curled his fingers inside me while frantically fingering me...  He ordered me..

Jungkook- cum baby.. Plz... Give me all your juices... 

And my body listened to him and I exploded... I started squirting all over him... 

Jungkook- fuck... You are so horny... 

When I stopped he licked me again.. And put his fingers inside of me... 3 at once.. He again started fingering me in rapid fast movement hitting my spot everytime... 

Jungkook- i want it... Give it to me.. Give your cum to me.. Now... 

And i cum again.. Squirting all over him... Fuck... Why can't I hold it?? Why is my body following his orders??? 

Finally he smirked seeing me all wasted spread up before him.. He again took the vibrator.. And turned the switch on for it.. The sound of vibration I can simply hear.. 

Jungkook spat a little in his hands and lathered it in the vibrator... 

Jungkook- this may feel a little awkward.. But believe me... You will love it... 

He again licked my pussy... And went further behind, until he was kissing my ass... It felt so good.. Without letting me have a thought he inserted his finger in my butthole.. And I gasped.. He fingered me there a little and swiftly pulled out and put the vibrator inside... 

It was such a different but really good feeling... I felt him coming to my tits and sucking both of them one at a time... 

When I was finally getting used to the new sensation he stretched my legs further apart,and with a swift thrust out his dick inside me.. 

I gave a loud scream of his name... 

Jungkook- ya... Scream my name.. Scream it out loud.. 

He stayed still for a little while... 

Jungkook- how does it feel to have both of your holes filled up?? Good?? 

I only managed a moan... He groaned in response.... He started moving... 

Jungkook- fuck... I can feel the vibrator inside your ass... It's vibrating so hard that in your pussy i can feel it.. 

I feel so stretched... I never felt like this before.. My ass stretched as fuck... A freaking whole vibrator vibrating inside it while my crazy hot husband fucking my wrecked up pussy with his rock hard dick.. 

I feel like i am in heaven.. I cum around him... He pull out to make me squirt well... Then he inserted himself...he started fucking me insanly fast... It is absurd... My whole body moved like crazy with each thrust... And I continued cumming again and again... 

Jungkook- you like it.. Don't you?? My sexy little slut... Only mine... Just mine.. Tell me.. Who's slut are you???

Yn- yours jungkookie.. Only yours... 

Jungkook- who owns you??? 

Yn- you... You own me...

Jungkook- to whom this pussy belongs?? 

He asked while touching my clit...

Yn- only to you..

I screamed... He smirked and continue fucking me... 

Jungkook- you like being used by daddy?? Say yes... 

Yn- yes... 

Jungkook- fuck yn.. You are so hot.. Your body, your pussy belongs to me baby.. I love fucking you.. So good... I wanna give you all my cum.. Fill you with my cum... Do you want my cum??

He thrusted me hard asking this question... 

Yn- i really do.. 

Jungkook- ohh god... You look so good yn... Perfect under me... Just perfect... tied... You look best naked, fucked... 

He pulled the nipple of my left boob with his teeth.. And with that I came again.. 

Till now I forgot how many times I came tonight...suddenly his pace got faster and faster.. And he swiftly removed the vibrator from inside of me.. He pulled both my legs on his shoulder, giving his more access to my pussy... His thighs slapped mine loudly this time..

With several hard thrusts he started cumming in me and he still continued moving... I came again with him... He came a ton, gave all his load to me... His cum was shooting high inside me, and which felt like several minutes of cumming, he stopped.. 

He pulled out.. And looked at me... He put my legs down from his shoulders and spread them... He looked at my pussy with great intensity.. 

He dipped his index and middle finger in my tip a little and pulled up, only to show me thick white cum dripping from his finger.. He came to me and put his fingers in my mouth... I tasted him.. Warm, salty, mixed with me... 

He stood straight and untied my wrist... Kissing me softly on my lips...

Author's note
Wahhh... What a intense sex scene that was... 4 chapters.... I still can't believe i wrote 4 chapters full of one sex scene... Wahhhh...
Jungkookie will be proud of me...
Tell me how you like that...