136. Squeaky Butt Time 🔞

Yn was seriously scared for her dear life.. And jungkook wanted to make things as smooth as possible for her.. Although he will not force her to do that, he wanted to try this, and yn didn’t say no..

Jungkook went to the closet, naked and brought out something from the shelf where his formals are kept.. And it was a small red box in velvet.. Yn sat up straight wanting to see what was inside it.. Jungkook opened the box in front of her, and pulled out a silver string, with several silver beads in it.. They were all dangling in front of her face.. 

Yn looked up at jungkook- what is it??

Jungkook smiled- it will go in your booty.. To make you ready for me… 

Yn gulped- what??

Jungkook- ya.. It won’t hurt.. Just relax.. If it hurts, tell me, I will not move further.. Okay??

Yn gulped and nodded while lickng her drying lips…

Jungkook kissed her jaw softly, before taking her out of bed.. And making her stand up, he made her face backwards, and bent down holding the bed frame.. 

He rubbed yn’s bare stomach with his left palm, while with his right he took those beads to her lips..

Jungkook- lick it.. 

Yn did as she is told.. And soon after rubbing her butthole a little, Jungkook inserted the beads inside one by one… 

It felt cold inside her.. And as soon as all of them were inside, Jungkook made yn stand straight against him… he made her face him.. 

Jungkook- sorry baby.. I think we can’t do squeaky bum time today… 

Yn looked up with a confused face..

Jungkook caressed her face with his thumb- you are so very tight.. You need sometime…

He held her hand, and started walking to bed.. And as yn walked the balls inside her started to move.. Giving yn shivers all over her body.. She licked her lips again with a soft moan..

Jungkook eyed her expression with a smug look on his face.. 

And he laid her down, while balancing himself in between her legs, he pushed himself inside her..

And with each thrust, the beads were giggling inside yn, making her feel so full.. It felt so good that yn couldn’t even mouth a word.. And her eyes were half closed, barely able to open them properly.. Soon she reached another orgasm, which was followed by Jungkook's orgasm..

He fell on her body, breathing her in.. yn felt that she couldn’t feel pleasure more intensely, but everytime jungkook does it better than before.. 

***

It has already been a week at yn's office, and it has been jungkook’s usual routine to wait for her outside the office.. So Mr Jeon decided that he would talk to yn about everything before her work time, or in between.. 

Although how much of a workaholic he may be, yn's work ethics pleased him, so he didn’t want the kids to suffer due to a choice they made for their good future.. He wanted to help as much as possible, without breaking their self respect.. 

So mostly he gave her off early.. And although Albert didn’t know she was his boss’s daughter in law, he saw yn worked silently and really well.. She never left any work undone, or wrong.. So he actually gathered a liking for her.. But that didn’t mean he went lightly with her.. He gave her as much work as possible for him.. 

But with all these things, the first week in the office went well.. She made several friends.. Although yn isn’t that much of a cheery personality, and she doesn't go to parties, and she is young, but people liked her, bcz she was kind to people..